When i ask suggestion only few people respeonse

workinline

So maybe this is blunt honesty? You asked their opinion, not to praise you right? Try asking a different question, or a more relevant one, or a more specific one? People are not evil, people only respond to well written questions, where they see the poster did his homework already and this is the last resort.

No body will tell that what to do and how to do to get more orders, It is up to you think new things in your service area which are not any body giving on fiverr also you know many sellers are giving same service so try to make new thing

so plz suggest and example of new thing…

No body will tell that what to do and how to do to get more orders, It is up to you think new things in your service area which are not any body giving on fiverr also you know many sellers are giving same service so try to make new thing

It is up to you think new things in your service area which are not any body giving on fiverr

@workinline Read this again what he said.

It is up to you think new things in your service area which are not any body giving on fiverr

@workinline Read this again what he said.

Read this again what he said.

yes mam he need help to get more orders he has created more one question saying about he help he also replied that what to do for new things

No matter what answers you are given, you still have to work hard and research on your own. We all have access to information, it is the people that make good use of it that succeed.

You are asking questions that have been answered both on the forum and all over the internet.

If you are depending on people to advise you, you will have to wait for very long. Research on your own and try to create your own unique path.

I hope I didn’t come across as harsh. I’m sorry if I did.

Cheers

In your profile description you need to put details of your experience. Have a look at other gigs and descriptions to see how this is completed.

If you type “how to get orders” in the search bar above you will find lots of helpful posts on the subject. Also you can use the search bar to get answers to any question you want.
Good luck! 🙂

Archived