Please I need Experts to help me check if my Descriptions is cool

diamonemmy1

Good day all! Am emmy from Nigeria is been like 21 days I joined fiverr with 3 sells and a Good review but all of a sudden no sells, the sells I make was on Buyer Request that I got it please help me check if any thing is wrong with my Gig and my Gigs pictures as well as my Profile photo. Thanks

Hi! Be patient. You are very lucky to get three sales in 21 days, as there are many people who get one sale in 2 months when first starting! Don’t worry, you’re number of orders will change and not be constant (at least that’s how it is in my experience 🙂 ) It seems your gig is doing great if you’ve gotten good reviews with those 3 orders. People will start to see those reviews and feel more inclined to buy from you! Nothing is wrong with your gigs, it may just be not many people are viewing it right now. Play with your tags as well! Hope this helps !

Hi! Be patient. You are very lucky to get three sales in 21 days, as there are many people who get one sale in 2 months when first starting! Don’t worry, you’re number of orders will change and not be constant (at least that’s how it is in my experience 🙂 ) It seems your gig is doing great if you’ve gotten good reviews with those 3 orders. People will start to see those reviews and feel more inclined to buy from you! Nothing is wrong with your gigs, it may just be not many people are viewing it right now. Play with your tags as well! Hope this helps !

Thanks a lot dear I really do appriciate.

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr is designed to require sellers to deliver on time. Why did you deliver late? Perhaps your late deliver has registered a 30-60 negative against your gig, and it has dropped down a bit in the search results. – I don’t know for sure, I’m just making an educated guess.

Fiverr is designed to require sellers to deliver on time. Why did you deliver late? Perhaps your late deliver has registered a 30-60 negative against your gig, and it has dropped down a bit in the search results. – I don’t know for sure, I’m just making an educated guess.

I hope it will get better any moment soon and start performing well again in search.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

It really is worth spending some time on writing your gig description in your own words. Buyers often check the text in gigs to see if it’s original or not. If it isn’t they tend to move on to other sellers.

It really is worth spending some time on writing your gig description in your own words. Buyers often check the text in gigs to see if it’s original or not. If it isn’t they tend to move on to other sellers.

I write my gigs in my own words. But how do buyers check that did that?

Guest offlinehelpers

I write my gigs in my own words. But how do buyers check that did that?

Highlight the text and search for it in Google - really easy with Chrome!

Please can you check out my Gig descriptions to know where am not getting it right?

Guest offlinehelpers

Please can you check out my Gig descriptions to know where am not getting it right?

Just make sure you write your own gig descriptions and don’t copy them from somewhere else on the internet. 🙂

Highlight the text and search for it in Google - really easy with Chrome!

Thanks! I’m going to check and see if someone copied mine 😁

Although, I do think it is a good idea to see how a few high-rank sellers write and style their descriptions for inspiration, without copying!

Would you agree?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks! I’m going to check and see if someone copied mine 😁

Although, I do think it is a good idea to see how a few high-rank sellers write and style their descriptions for inspiration, without copying!

Would you agree?

Or you could just be yourself and describe what you offer in your own words…🙂

Archived