Sellers buying from Sellers

madyr9228

So I am a Children’s book writer here. I constantly am buying from other sellers to do my illustrations. However, I am wanting to try and write adults books for my own personal aspirations and I want to have someone help me with the whole romance writing side of it. I know how to rhyme words together and can whip up an adventure in a jiffy but writing about the soft color of a lovers eye is something I can’t do very well. 😭

So I made an order with a writer 📄

So I am a Children’s book writer here. I constantly am buying from other sellers to do my illustrations. However, I am wanting to try and write adults books for my own personal aspirations and I want to have someone help me with the whole romance writing side of it. I know how to rhyme words together and can whip up an adventure in a jiffy but writing about the soft color of a lovers eye is something I can’t do very well. 😭

So I made an order with a writer 📄, but then before I sent the requirements I got nervous. Are we allowed to buy from sellers in the same category?

I’ve ordered from other VO artists in the past – the process was seamless, and it wasn’t a problem for both parties. As it’s a legitimate collaboration and some are always willing to collaborate. 😎

I JUST passed my 20k to qualify for TRS so I do not want to mess anything up.

Ahh-mazing! 🎉 I don’t want to jinx it or anything but I hope you get crowned. 😛

So I made an order with a writer 📄, but then before I sent the requirements I got nervous. Are we allowed to buy from sellers in the same category?

I’ve ordered from other VO artists in the past – the process was seamless, and it wasn’t a problem for both parties. As it’s a legitimate collaboration and some are always willing to collaborate. 😎

Thank you! Thank you!

I am always so paranoid, especially as this has been my only steady income for three years now. The LAST thing I want to do is jeopardize it. You are the best.

And thank you so much for your support. I’ll continue to work hard either way but for now, 😁 it’s in the hands of the Fiverr Gods.🍀

I am sending you all my love for today! 💙

The moment I saw it was you responding I was like 🙏

Thank you! Thank you!

I am always so paranoid, especially as this has been my only steady income for three years now. The LAST thing I want to do is jeopardize it. You are the best.

And thank you so much for your support. I’ll continue to work hard either way but for now, 😁 it’s in the hands of the Fiverr Gods.🍀

Aww, shucks! You actually made me 😊.

You always show your support, so I gotta do the same for you, too. 🎉

I’m sending a bunch of ❤️

Have a lovely day, chica! 🍹

Are we allowed to buy from sellers in the same category?

Sure we are! Back when I was still writing About Us pages, a TRS hired me to write one for her, for her private project (she writes those pages for others, but when she needed to write one for herself, she got stuck and needed help).

Sure we are! Back when I was still writing About Us pages, a TRS hired me to write one for her, for her private project (she writes those pages for others, but when she needed to write one for herself, she got stuck and needed help).

Thank you thank you! It’s such a stress off my shoulders. Haha.

I remember working for other writers as well when I first started but I know sometimes policies change and I couldn’t find anything that specific in ToS. So I thought the next best place to go was to the Forum!

Here is some extra love for you too! Thank you!

❤️

You have already gotten good advice on this.I sometimes pull another VO artist in for a few lines that I need. Never had a problem. Good Luck!

I gotta find the right part for @nikavoice

Its fine,but I prefer to tell the other seller that I am also a seller in the same category 🙂

BTW, If I were you, I will extend the delivery time rather than using the vacation mode as you will disappear from the search results for a while 🙂

You have already gotten good advice on this.I sometimes pull another VO artist in for a few lines that I need. Never had a problem. Good Luck!

As long as it ain’t a Madea style voice, I’m good! 😂

Hellur it's Tuesday!

Madea.thumb.jpg.ab100d8f6bf1ee015183c9e02ae1f9f2.jpg

Hellur it's Tuesday!

Yeah but I’ll ask for 3,000 words and 17 revisions for $5. You’d think I was haggling over a marriage dowry in 17th century Dirtsylvania.

Yeah but I’ll ask for 3,000 words and 17 revisions for $5. You’d think I was haggling over a marriage dowry in 17th century Dirtsylvania.

Yeah but I’ll ask for 3,000 words and 17 revisions for $5.

LOLz 😂 I’d be like no way Jose, nice try tho.

tsk, tsk, tsk I’m standing my ground and walking tall like the Rock. 😛

DaRock.jpg.f2d5e69a1e8c2cedeb560a0c91c92a5a.jpg

Yeah but I’ll ask for 3,000 words and 17 revisions for $5.

LOLz 😂 I’d be like no way Jose, nice try tho.

tsk, tsk, tsk I’m standing my ground and walking tall like the Rock. 😛

DaRock

I love that scene, Isn’t that where someone asks him for 3rd revision?

So the whole reason I made this topic was because when I ordered…

ADA72248-B346-4C1E-9527-EE4D1DDC90C6.thumb.jpeg.567ad5e9471dacf896841cbf3863390a.jpeg

This happened when I tried to send requirements. So I was really panicking. However everything turned out fine. Now, I’m trying to order with my illustrator like usual and it happened again! I’m panicking… again!

And once again after 10-ish minutes it’s all fine again. :woman_facepalming:

Yes.

The only time it’s mentioned in the terms of service is (I think):

Users with the intention to defame competing sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

Since that won’t be done there won’t be any issue. Maybe some sellers ordered from other sellers in the same category to give the seller a bad review even for good work so the original seller’s reviews looked better in comparison so Fiverr added a rule about that.

Wowzers! You had me sweatin’ there for a second. 😅

I calmed down after reading your second post. 😛

I’m sure everything will work out with this illustrator. ❤️

Wowzers! You had me sweatin’ there for a second. 😅

I calmed down after reading your second post. 😛

I’m sure everything will work out with this illustrator. ❤️

No it’s EVERY order I make! It does this! (I only do one very week but this week I did 2).

No it’s EVERY order I make! It does this! (I only do one very week but this week I did 2).

No it’s EVERY order I make! It does this!

Yikes!

That’s not normal, this site seems more stable in chrome. I still run into a snag here or there but not consecutively.

It is very likely it is the browser. If switching browsers doesn’t fix the issue, perhaps it might be a good thing to mention to support. You’re a seller on fiverr so you’re more likely to want to make that order again in the future but if other buyers, run into the same problem, they might not be as inclined to come back and order on Fiverr again.

Archived