Help me to revise my GIGs

creativemelon

Hi creativemelon,
I took a look at the first gig and noticed some typos, such as I Will Design An Unique And Eye Catching Logo Design should read I Will Design A Unique, Eye-Catching Logo Design. Your writing could be clearer. You don’t need to use capital letters in sentence case here and you should use plurals for more than one revision/concept

For example, I corrected this below to:
My logo designs are perfect for your business, project, product, studio, company, website, hipster ideas, t-shirts and much more!

##100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.##

For $5, I provide:

1 Original Logo Concept
6 Revisions
JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPI

For $10, I provide:

3 Original Logo Concepts
Unlimited Revisions
JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source File + Editable VECTOR file!

For $60, I provide:

5 Original Logo Concepts
Unlimited Revisions
JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source file with Editable VECTOR file + PDF + PSD + Social Media Kit + Stationary Design

So, order today!

Best of luck with it
emgarry

Hi creativemelon,

I took a look at the first gig and noticed some typos, such as I Will Design An Unique And Eye Catching Logo Design should read I Will Design A Unique, Eye-Catching Logo Design. Your writing could be clearer. You don’t need to use capital letters in sentence case here and you should use plurals for more than one revision/concept

For example, I corrected this below to:

My logo designs are perfect for your business, project, product, studio, company, website, hipster ideas, t-shirts and much more!

##100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.##

For $5, I provide:

1 Original Logo Concept

6 Revisions

JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPI

For $10, I provide:

3 Original Logo Concepts

Unlimited Revisions

JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source File + Editable VECTOR file!

For $60, I provide:

5 Original Logo Concepts

Unlimited Revisions

JPG + Transparent Image + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source file with Editable VECTOR file + PDF + PSD + Social Media Kit + Stationary Design

So, order today!

Best of luck with it

emgarry

Hi emgarry,

Thanks for your valuable advice. It is very important to me. I have also noticed it before but I am afraid to change the misspells as it my cause a down to my impression. As nowadays it is noticed that changing a little things in the gig may cause decreases to the impressions (i noticed it to my other gigs). Can you suggest me what to do now?

Thank you very much for your time!

Hi emgarry,

Thanks for your valuable advice. It is very important to me. I have also noticed it before but I am afraid to change the misspells as it my cause a down to my impression. As nowadays it is noticed that changing a little things in the gig may cause decreases to the impressions (i noticed it to my other gigs). Can you suggest me what to do now?

Thank you very much for your time!

Hi, you should look at how each of your gigs is written up and fix the spelling mistakes and inconsistencies as it could put buyers off if your attention to detail is not evident. It might help if you print out each gig page and look at it off screen

Archived