Scam! How to cancel order?

umbhisting

Hello
How to cancel order? I buy a php script and already pay… in status already show delivery but I’m not receive the php script… I try to chat and message but no reply from him… so how can I do now to save my money? Please help me I’m new here

Hello

How to cancel order? I buy a php script and already pay… in status already show delivery but I’m not receive the php script… I try to chat and message but no reply from him… so how can I do now to save my money? Please help me I’m new here

I try to chat and message but no reply from him…

Maybe they’re sleeping, or ill, or an emergency came up. Things happen.

Click on the Request Modification button on the order page, that will prevent the order from closing (the order is automatically marked as complete 3 days after delivery, unless the buyer requests modification). After you do that, politely tell your seller that you haven’t received the script you paid, and ask him to send it. Requesting modification should get the seller’s attention, because the order won’t close automatically, and if they deliver again without sending the script, you’ll know that it wasn’t a bug or a mistake.

If you don’t want to do that, you can also click on Resolution Center and request a cancellation.

Or, you can contact Customer Support as @munafqadri suggested, and show them screenshots. Empty delivery (marking the order as delivered without actually delivering) is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service, so you should get your funds back quickly, and the seller will probably get an account warning.

Good luck!

Archived