When a college paper gets in the way how do you apologize?

dracosama

So the other day I felt really bad because I couldn’t reply to a potential seller for 24 hours because I had to finish a paper for my college English paper. Things like this doesn’t happen often but when it does I feel like I should apologize but simply saying “I had college get in the way” seems like a bad way to apologize. So how do you go about saying you are sorry when life just happens.

So long as the gig wasn’t ordered, and it was just a question… simply apologize.

There are also lots of people who are not online all the time, so it’s pretty normal.

However, with that said, if you knew you were going to be busy you should have paused your gig. And just re-activated it when you were good to go.

I know some people think that pausing your gig will remove you from search. But, I pause my gig all the time and when I re-activate it, I’m still in the same place in search. Once in a while even higher. So I personally don’t think it affects search at all. I could be wrong… but…

So long as the gig wasn’t ordered, and it was just a question… simply apologize.

There are also lots of people who are not online all the time, so it’s pretty normal.

However, with that said, if you knew you were going to be busy you should have paused your gig. And just re-activated it when you were good to go.

I know some people think that pausing your gig will remove you from search. But, I pause my gig all the time and when I re-activate it, I’m still in the same place in search. Once in a while even higher. So I personally don’t think it affects search at all. I could be wrong… but…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived