What is showing first, recommended or best selling section?

misscrystal

I am trying to narrow down the problem with my gigs not being shown where they will get the usual number of orders. January and February was outstanding for me.

This month is bad and next month is shaping up to be even worse.

I think my gigs show up in “recommended” but not in “best selling” which is the first thing people see. I am thinking most people will not bother to click on “recommended” to see my gigs.

So if anyone wants to tell me how visible my gigs are, and where they are it would be appreciated. They show up in different places depending on what browser I use.

These are my orders since February 1.

293589134_ordersdown.GIF.9ee3a59ab739a706df4e906d583c3b93.GIF

I see that you are prominent in “Recommended” (three Gigs in the first row of the first page).
You are in the first page of “Best Selling” only with the filter “Top Rated Seller”.
Without filter, I see two of your Gigs in second page.

So you are in UK and are seeing something completely different as far as the page titles go.

Seems to be. But it used to show Recommended before it changed to Relevance some months back. As long as you are on the first page they will see it no matter which is the default.

I just searched for “spells”.

Do you see the Relevance page first? Or is it after the Best Selling page? Did you have to click on anything before getting to the page with my gigs?

I didn’t click on anything.

Another of your gig is on the last row of the 1st page.

Apparently in Europe you see something different from what is shown in the US.

If I just enter “spells” in the search box I am redirected to “Relevance”.

If I select the category “Astrology and Reading” I am redirected to “Best Selling”.

It seems that there are two criteria.

hi, there are no “recommended” filter & only available “Relevance” and “Best Selling”. default filter is “Relevance” so if u search something in fiverr search, first u can see search results under “Relevance” filter. thanks…

Does it say recommended, or relevance?

They use both.

When searching directly in the search bar, Relevance is shown:

relevance.png.761c735d510a4f6877f86c430b3b395b.png

When selecting the category “Astrology & Readings”, Recommended is shown:

recommended.jpg.f1b14000e028f4107668e1046f2e81ef.jpg

They use both.

When searching directly in the search bar, Relevance is shown:

relevance

When selecting the category “Astrology & Readings”, Recommended is shown:

recommended

When searching for “spells” I see only Relevance and when selecting “Astrology & Readings” there is still only Relevance so there is no Recommended anywhere. Have also checked totally different categories and sub categories and Recommended is not used at all. Maybe it is different in the UK.

When searching for “spells” I see only Relevance and when selecting “Astrology & Readings” there is still only Relevance so there is no Recommended anywhere. Have also checked totally different categories and sub categories and Recommended is not used at all. Maybe it is different in the UK.

I have only “Relevance” when searching for spells and only “Recommended” when selecting that category, then “Best Selling”, then “Newest Arrivals” for both.

Archived