:dog2: National Cute Puppy Day - But all puppies are cute! 🐶

gina_riley2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s so adorable. 🙂

Still a puppy at heart. Have you adopted him?

Thank you.

Yes, I adopted him.

He is a mix between German shepherd and local ridge-back dog. His parents were raised as guard dogs in a company near my workplace. The owners expected the offspring to be big, strong and intimidating. This boy is super smart but his body is quite small so they intended to send him to dog meat restaurant. I decided to adopt him and he has followed me ever since.

Btw his name is “Lang” which means “hamster” in my language.

When he was still a puppy…

13716057_1394439060572586_2825938695182352966_n.jpg.df6b825d0ce30eac0610d3bc878dfec9.jpg

Same spot, some years later “papa, I can reach you now”.

015a60550900be6bed5ef68e59d5f10b1ac690bd4b.thumb.jpg.da5642b514c44cb403e259b625fbc30b.jpg

Thank you.

Yes, I adopted him.

He is a mix between German shepherd and local ridge-back dog. His parents were raised as guard dogs in a company near my workplace. The owners expected the offspring to be big, strong and intimidating. This boy is super smart but his body is quite small so they intended to send him to dog meat restaurant. I decided to adopt him and he has followed me ever since.

Btw his name is “Lang” which means “hamster” in my language.

When he was still a puppy…

Same spot, some years later “papa, I can reach you now”.

The owners expected the offspring to be big, strong and intimidating. This boy is super smart but his body is quite small so they intended to send him to dog meat restaurant. I decided to adopt him and he has followed me ever since.

Oh how awful. We humans can be so cruel. We look at a living, breathing mammal for profit only, then dispose when it no longer brings money.

Thank goodness this pooch found a caring companion to take him in. 🙂

So happy that Lang adopted you - I mean that you adopted him, :thinking:

Oh, BTW if you guys have dogs ( or cats,) please try this and post!!

Just draw cartoon eyes on a piece of paper, hold it in front of your dog’s face

and take a photo.

@eoinfinnegan, I’d LOVE to see you do this, hahaha 😃

65D499A0-DED2-49FF-941F-8498EF732D70.thumb.jpeg.d30495b645f920829ca5e410d1e35265.jpeg
A57B6172-6545-4D79-B199-6750958B7A77.thumb.jpeg.22c75f2e03acc4c732f3ccffa0045a26.jpeg

She was not a very big fan of paper on her head. Haha. I am also not an artist. So don’t judge! :rofl:

She was not a very big fan of paper on her head. Haha. I am also not an artist. So don’t judge! :rofl:

She was not a very big fan of paper on her head.

The poor animals do like to try to retain some dignity don’t they?

Sometimes I see them look at a cam or camera with a haunted look… (I’m an empath when it comes to animals, a curse…)

Sometimes I see them look at a cam or camera with a haunted look… (I’m an empath when it comes to animals, a curse…)

595F763E-72CD-4477-9603-3EC619BC69D5.thumb.jpeg.0a6fa6ffbe8339d31b964b9fb87a2f9d.jpeg

Well I think this was her way of saying enough is enough. :rofl:

I promise no puppies were harmed. 😉 I’m an avid dog lover, she has her own couch and giant yard she could have escaped too but she didn’t. Haha

I promise no puppies were harmed. 😉 I’m an avid dog lover, she has her own couch and giant yard she could have escaped too but she didn’t. Haha

she has her own couch and giant yard she could have escaped too but she didn’t.

She loves you a lot and tries to put up with things… but she has her limits. She’s a great dog. ❤️

she has her own couch and giant yard she could have escaped too but she didn’t.

She loves you a lot and tries to put up with things… but she has her limits. She’s a great dog. ❤️

She really is! She is a bit sassy at times when I am ten minutes late to take her on a walk but I never imagined how much love a dog could give. I go into town for a whole day and I miss her! Haha.

She really is! She is a bit sassy at times when I am ten minutes late to take her on a walk but I never imagined how much love a dog could give. I go into town for a whole day and I miss her! Haha.

Dogs are so loving and good and pure hearted. It’s almost unbearable sometimes for me to be around them… for that reason.

Sassy and pretty is the best combination for pets in my opinion!

BTW I was scrolling up and down looking for it but either it’s not there or I just

can’t find it…

what’s her name?

Sassy and pretty is the best combination for pets in my opinion!

BTW I was scrolling up and down looking for it but either it’s not there or I just

can’t find it…

what’s her name?

In France each breed of dog is given a letter of the alphabet for when they were born. She was born on an M but we barely call her by her name. Most of the time we use pet names for our pet. Haha her names Mala. It’s the closest name we could find that sounds the same in both English and French. ❤️

Archived