Potential Scam?

coloradokev

My take on it was that it is a cattle call but I’ve not heard of

anyone else getting it. Hard to imagine it was to me only.

I received a lot ridiculous stuff in my inbox, but the one you received tops it all.

As we need to reply due to the response rate thing, I always tend to reply with “I’m sure you will find a seller who is a good match for you”. Then I go on with my day and forget about it before I close the tab in my browser.

I received a lot ridiculous stuff in my inbox, but the one you received tops it all.

As we need to reply due to the response rate thing, I always tend to reply with “I’m sure you will find a seller who is a good match for you”. Then I go on with my day and forget about it before I close the tab in my browser.

Opening my Fiverr inbox is like opening a box of 🍫 I’m always in for a treat lol. 😛

Archived