Order completed. Waiting for review ?

ailurophile23

I delivered an order 3days before, but still waiting for order completion notification. I texted him many times, but NO ANSWER. Confused 😕

I texted him many times

Please don’t. Buyers are given several reminders to leave a review. They don’t need to be messaged by the seller as well - they might get annoyed by it.

• Like 11

I texted him many times

Please don’t. Buyers are given several reminders to leave a review. They don’t need to be messaged by the seller as well - they might get annoyed by it.

I just asked, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES I’M HERE.

I’ve faced scammers recently. He collect the documents, leave bad review and cancel the order. 😔

I don’t want to face this again 😔

• Like 1

Here is a thread from a seller who kept asking his buyer for reviews and such. That buyer got annoyed and gave him a negative.

A no review/response is better than a negative one.

hello all users and fiverr team, I am in a real danger I started freelancing three months ago I I also got orders completed them got five star reviews but suddenly I got an order from a buyer who is new to fiverr who bought my package and liked my work and he said he will give me best review but one complete day passed and he didn’t review me I leave him a message to review me and mark order as complete because he liked my work but he got angry that I asked him to review me he gave me a negativ…
  • Like 5

I delivered an order 3days before, but still waiting for order completion notification. I texted him many times, but NO ANSWER. Confused 😕

I texted him many times, but NO ANSWER. Confused 😕

Really tho? It’s not that serious! Give the Buyer time to decide if he wants to leave a review for Pete’s sake. Remember Buyers are not obligated to leave a review. It’s at the Buyer’s sole discretion if they want to leave a review or not. Anyway, on that note don’t message the Buyer anymore.

Btw~ Don’t type in ALL caps to Buyers it’s considered yelling and a TURN-OFF.

• Like 7

Here is a thread from a seller who kept asking his buyer for reviews and such. That buyer got annoyed and gave him a negative.

A no review/response is better than a negative one.

hello all users and fiverr team, I am in a real danger I started freelancing three months ago I I also got orders completed them got five star reviews but suddenly I got an order from a buyer who is new to fiverr who bought my package and liked my work and he said he will give me best review but one complete day passed and he didn’t review me I leave him a message to review me and mark order as complete because he liked my work but he got angry that I asked him to review me he gave me a negativ…

Agreed. Thanks @gina_riley2

• Like 1

I texted him many times, but NO ANSWER. Confused 😕

Really tho? It’s not that serious! Give the Buyer time to decide if he wants to leave a review for Pete’s sake. Remember Buyers are not obligated to leave a review. It’s at the Buyer’s sole discretion if they want to leave a review or not. Anyway, on that note don’t message the Buyer anymore.

Btw~ Don’t type in ALL caps to Buyers it’s considered yelling and a TURN-OFF.

I didn’t asked for REVIEW. I just asked the quality of my work.

I’m totally agreed with @gina_riley2

I’m happy with NO review 😃

If I was messaged numerous times asking for a review, I would be LESS likely to give a review, possibly even annoyed enough to give a 4 star instead of a 5 star due to unprofessional behaviour. Please remember whilst we love reviews, they are OPTIONAL for the buyer. Don’t expect reviews, think of it as a bonus if they are happy with your work.

• Like 13

I’ve faced scammers recently. He collect the documents, leave bad review and cancel the order. 😔

I don’t want to face this again 😔

You shouldn’t do this, either. That statement has an air of desperation to it (especially if you actually typed it in all caps), which can also be unsettling.

I’ve faced scammers recently. He collect the documents, leave bad review and cancel the order.

Without commenting on the nature of the situation which you’ve already discussed at length across multiple topics, my recommendation to you is that you move on. What happened to you happens to the best of us.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...