What is the best way to get a offer

alexovi

Thank You .!! i didn’t notice it…

You know what if you can own it and say.

“Yeah. Nika, I copied the description it was a mistake and I’ll never do it again.”

I’ll give you kudos and maybe offer suggestions if you can do that. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. Are you up for the challenge?

I want to make sure I understand what is happening here: The OP:

a. blatantly copied another seller’s Gig description;

b. stands by (or blatantly ignores anyone challenging) the fact that she/he claims to have 2,500 perfect reviews for her/his Gig, despite having… literally none; and

c. used that dreaded four - letter word in a seemingly condescending manner.

…interesting.

Are you up for the challenge?

I hope for her/his sake that she/he is.

Thank You .!! i didn’t notice it…

You know what if you can own it and say.

“Yeah. Nika, I copied the description it was a mistake and I’ll never do it again.”

I’ll give you kudos and maybe offer suggestions if you can do that. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. Are you up for the challenge?

Hey Nika…

So Now what to do?

Hey Nika…

So Now what to do?

So Now what to do?

Copied from above.

The challenge is below ⬇️

Let it be…Please help me to get order and say how i’ll do that?

Hi,

Don’t give any false 'statement into your gigs. The buyer can easily know that you are new and you don’t have 2500 reviews. So, my suggestion is to make your gig perfect. (cut that words reviews from your gig)

Archived