What is the best way to get a offer

alexovi

@alexovi Since the other users pointed out the eyebrow-raising obvious. 😯 Keep in mind that potential Buyers could also be reading. Your false claims of years experience and reviews could leave an awful taste in Buyers mouths. Buyers could easily assume that you’ve copied another successful Seller’s description.

Proofread your profile and gig descriptions. Be truthful with your experience and all dat 🎷 jazz.

I love to makeGraphics & Desiging ( Photoshop & illustrator).All time i think about how can make a different , unique and quality Logo with professional moode and i’ve 3 years more experience
Okay Just let give me a chance to do your work well.
I’m 24/7 ready to do your work…THANK YOU…

@alexovi Since the other users pointed out the eyebrow-raising obvious. 😯 Keep in mind that potential Buyers could also be reading. Your false claims of years experience and reviews could leave an awful taste in Buyers mouths. Buyers could easily assume that you’ve copied another successful Seller’s description.

Proofread your profile and gig descriptions. Be truthful with your experience and all dat 🎷 jazz.

I love to makeGraphics & Desiging ( Photoshop & illustrator).All time i think about how can make a different , unique and quality Logo with professional moode and i’ve 3 years more experience

Okay Just let give me a chance to do your work well.

I’m 24/7 ready to do your work…THANK YOU…

Yep you are right…and i’m not wrong too.Because I started working on designing 5 years ago.But in the middle of 2 years was gap and then again start.

Yep you are right…and i’m not wrong too.Because I started working on designing 5 years ago.But in the middle of 2 years was gap and then again start.

Because I started working on designing 5 years ago.But in the middle of 2 years was gap and then again start.

Okie Dokie, I understand things happen. However, can you explain the 2500 reviews thingy? Looking forward to your response.

Because I started working on designing 5 years ago.But in the middle of 2 years was gap and then again start.

Okie Dokie, I understand things happen. However, can you explain the 2500 reviews thingy? Looking forward to your response.

Hey i don’t have a single review…So why do you ask me that?

Thank You .!! i didn’t notice it…

You know what if you can own it and say.

“Yeah. Nika, I copied the description it was a mistake and I’ll never do it again.”

I’ll give you kudos and maybe offer suggestions if you can do that. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. Are you up for the challenge?

You know what if you can own it and say.

“Yeah. Nika, I copied the description it was a mistake and I’ll never do it again.”

I’ll give you kudos and maybe offer suggestions if you can do that. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. Are you up for the challenge?

Yep i’m up for the Challenge!!!

Archived