Buyer accepted resolution to extend delivery time for order

boostorm

if you delivered the original order before the deadline passed, and the buyer then asks for a revision, even if the countdown thingy says LATE, your orderd won’t be seen as late for your stats.

In my case I deliever the order but after delievery he asked for revision and then I increase delievery time to 28 days and she accepted that resolution , is it affect my rating as order showing in revision.

In my case I deliever the order but after delievery he asked for revision and then I increase delievery time to 28 days and she accepted that resolution , is it affect my rating as order showing in revision.

No, revisions via resolution center don’t impact your stats, unless you cancel an order.

Increasing delivery time via RC is very smart, because it keeps you stats healthy.

Of course, if you have to increase delivery time for every order something is wrong.

But in this case you did the right thing!

• Like 1

No, revisions via resolution center don’t impact your stats, unless you cancel an order.

Increasing delivery time via RC is very smart, because it keeps you stats healthy.

Of course, if you have to increase delivery time for every order something is wrong.

But in this case you did the right thing!

Thanks for your help and support really appreciate it.