New User / Seller - Tips would be most appreciated!

chs0186

Greetings fellow Fiverrs!

I’m a new user / seller and excited to get myself established on Fiverr. Being a new user, I would sincerely appreciate any advice / tips from the seasoned veterans on Fiverr.

Also if any of the graphic designers on Fiverr would like to give me any advice on the industry itself, that would be amazing.

Thank you very much fellow Fiverrs!

Hello and Welcome to Fiverr!

I just saw your gig. One recommendation I would give is improving your gig images. Since you are offering T-shirt design, I would have those images combined with a t-shirt to show a potential buyer what he can expect from a final product. Also, your prices seem to be a bit much for a new seller, although since I have never done tshirt design, I’m not sure about this. Maybe someone else can chime in.

For your first sale, I would recommend checking out buyers request. Also read up on how to best create a good offer for that.

Best of luck!

Greetings fellow Fiverrs!

I’m a new user / seller and excited to get myself established on Fiverr. Being a new user, I would sincerely appreciate any advice / tips from the seasoned veterans on Fiverr.

Also if any of the graphic designers on Fiverr would like to give me any advice on the industry itself, that would be amazing.

Thank you very much fellow Fiverrs!

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Surely, as a graphic designer yourself (with a BFA in graphic design, and 5 years experience in the industry – as you state on your Fiverr bio), you already know about the industry and how it works. What kind of new “advice on the industry itself” are you asking from us?

Hello and Welcome to Fiverr!

I just saw your gig. One recommendation I would give is improving your gig images. Since you are offering T-shirt design, I would have those images combined with a t-shirt to show a potential buyer what he can expect from a final product. Also, your prices seem to be a bit much for a new seller, although since I have never done tshirt design, I’m not sure about this. Maybe someone else can chime in.

For your first sale, I would recommend checking out buyers request. Also read up on how to best create a good offer for that.

Best of luck!

Thank you very much for the tip. I’ll definitely made the changes you suggested!

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Surely, as a graphic designer yourself (with a BFA in graphic design, and 5 years experience in the industry – as you state on your Fiverr bio), you already know about the industry and how it works. What kind of new “advice on the industry itself” are you asking from us?

Even though I’ve been in the industry for 5 years, I feel like there are a lot of things I can still learn from many others that’s been in the industry for much longer than I have. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.

Archived