Sending offers to buyers request

kush045

Not a good idea.

Some “buyers” bid for $100 only to collect offers.

Some others actually bid for $100, but then they check if you normally charge as much.

Stick to your price list.

it mean we should offer our gig offer only. am i right?

it mean we should offer our gig offer only. am i right?

You should shape an offer based on your Gig.

You may apply a discount or charge extra (depending upon the task), but keeping your Gig as reference.

If you notice that buyers have budgets consistently higher than your prices you should consider raising them. Keep also in mind that big orders may backfire.

you give me a idea to convert buyers

Try to send a “specific” offer, not a canned reply. Proofread the text before sending it.

You may apply a discount or charge extra (depending upon the task), but keeping your Gig as reference.

If you notice that buyers have budgets consistently higher than your prices you should consider raising them. Keep also in mind that big orders may backfire.

Try to send a “specific” offer, not a canned reply. Proofread the text before sending it.

Ohh Thats a good lesson to my works. thanks for it pcquo

specific offer means can you describe it somewhat

specific offer means can you describe it somewhat

An offer that is referred to the content of the request, and that explains some of its details (the delivery time, the eventual extras and so on). If the buyer is “laconic” you can point out that, in order to make a more accurate offer, you need to know some more details. Nothing too long.

An offer that is referred to the content of the request, and that explains some of its details (the delivery time, the eventual extras and so on). If the buyer is “laconic” you can point out that, in order to make a more accurate offer, you need to know some more details. Nothing too long.

laconic

image.png.3a1303d335b031848393831acb7835dd.png I learned a new word! Thanks Pacquo!

image.jpg.7d31076d9b234be87c3ec201b3814982.jpg

got it pacquo. its very useful to me

Not a good idea.

Some “buyers” bid for $100 only to collect offers.

Some others actually bid for $100, but then they check if you normally charge as much.

Stick to your price list.

Stick to your price list

I agree. I used to add a small discount to my buyer request responses. Ex. instead of $10 for 500, I would offer $10 for 600 words.

Archived