How to deal with Annoy sellers

sujanisewwandi

I am pretty annoyed how many messages I am getting from sellers looking for work. Every day I am receiving at least few messages about asking for work, to give them work, or they want to see my work example. I’m not replied for them. Because, it’s really annoy for me. But, now my response rate reduced to 90%. 😟 What I do for now? How I deal with this annoy sellers?

You must answer to 100% of the messages received if you don’t want to have a bad response rate.
Just send : No or - or Not interested (or whatever you want to write!)
And then, report these messages by clicking on the report button and block the sellers who send you these messages.

You must answer to 100% of the messages received if you don’t want to have a bad response rate.

Just send : No or - or Not interested (or whatever you want to write!)

And then, report these messages by clicking on the report button and block the sellers who send you these messages.

Thank you very much for your advice. 👍

Hey,
In order to keep your response rate at highest level, you have to reply all incoming messages.

As an advice, if you think that message is true Spam, you can press button Report as spam, and this user won’t be able to contact you anymore.

In other cases, you can create a Quick Response via Use a Quick Response button and the reply to such messages will take you less than two seconds.

Hey,

In order to keep your response rate at highest level, you have to reply all incoming messages.

As an advice, if you think that message is true Spam, you can press button Report as spam, and this user won’t be able to contact you anymore.

In other cases, you can create a Quick Response via Use a Quick Response button and the reply to such messages will take you less than two seconds.

Ok. Thank you for your advice. 👍

Hey,

Thank you for your advice. 👍

Archived