Are the price still showing up next to the reviews?

gina_riley2

Does anyone know if the price, of what a buyer paid, is still showing up next to the reviews?

I am getting ready to buy some gigs and do not want anyone, other than the sellers I’m working with, to know what I paid.

I am getting ready to buy some gigs and do not want anyone, other than the sellers I’m working with, to know what I paid.

That’s one of the reason why this feature is not good for both sellers and buyers.

I never seen review prices for 2 months. I just see “average price” these days.

That’s one of the reason why this feature is not good for both sellers and buyers.

I never seen review prices for 2 months. I just see “average price” these days.

Where does it show average price?

I don’t see them but then I never did. I can understand why a buyer wouldn’t want to advertise what they paid.

As far as I know it’s gone, aside from the range of prices shown when a seller has their previous deliveries visible.

Same here. My buyers are all over the place too. As a seller I have raised my prices several times but I have a few clients who STILL work with me (after 3 years) and I still charge them my original because it is still constant and reliable income. I don’t want to have to explain and negotiate with new clients, especially when I work 99% via custom orders too.

I never saw the prices being listed. I don’t understand why that would be a good idea.

I don’t see them anymore. I hope they have disappeared forever!

Mademoiselle you made my day! Merci beaucoup. ❤️

If you mean the average, I can see them, and PM you a screenshot of yours if you´d like, if you mean the exact price, I´ve never seen that.

It will show something like this…

There were different prices:

• Prices of an order next to the review
  • Average price
  • Most successful at…

I really don’t understand how they calculate the “most successful at x$” and really don’t understand how this information can help buyers and sellers.

In your example for the logo designer, we see most successful at 100$, but the prices of her packages are 50$, 135$, 200$.

Is Fiverr trying to tell me that I should buy the 50$ package twice ? :thinking:

I see nearly for 3 or 4 months

Have you found this information interesting when you chose a seller/gig ?

I really don’t know how I would react if I saw in the supermarket:

Orange 2$ / kg - Average price : 3,15$

Have you found this information interesting when you chose a seller/gig ?

I really don’t know how I would react if I saw in the supermarket:

Orange 2$ / kg - Average price : 3,15$

I do not think “Prices of an order next to the review” will help anyone. This causes decreasing ratings average.

Average prices effects gigs negatively I think. As we offer some extras and custom offers. The price can be 50$ or 500$ This makes buyers confused about gig before order or decide to order.

I am totally agree with you about “Most successful at…” I think this is the useless one.

Archived