Want to know the requirements for TRS

danukz

Hello Community 😃 ,
I was nominated three times for TRS level but unfortunately never get a chance to get the TRS badge 😦
would you guys be able to share your thoughts with me and what are the real requirements to Get That Badge.

Thank You, Happy Fiverring

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you were not chosen,

We are all only sure of the requirements to get nominated. Most of what we all know are assumptions and guesses.

It is only the editorial team that can exclusively decide on who is eligible

However just try to cover all areas to have a better chance such as customer service, quality of delivery, uniqueness, gig descriptions etc

I wish you the best of luck

Sorry to hear you were not chosen,

We are all only sure of the requirements to get nominated. Most of what we all know are assumptions and guesses.

It is only the editorial team that can exclusively decide on who is eligible

However just try to cover all areas to have a better chance such as customer service, quality of delivery, uniqueness, gig descriptions etc

I wish you the best of luck

Thanks a lot for the TIPS 😃

I’ve also had similar luck with these past few evaluations! As above, we can only keep trying to give the best service and streamline our gigs and communication with buyers.

However I’ve also suggested via the customer support platform that maybe they could communicate with us directly when notifying us that we didn’t meet the requirements to be upgraded. I.E. tailoring a response to each nominee rather than just a cookie cutter notice. If you’d like to add your request to mine, then maybe with enough people asking, they’ll consider doing it! Best of luck with the next round!!😎

• Like 2