My Payment Method Fiverr Revenue Card is blocked!

hafizurfaysal1

Payoneer Blocked my Account. When I move the cursor on that option, I see there for contact Customer Care. I contacted customer care. They said to contact Payoneer Customer care for removing the card. I contacted Payoneer Customer care, They said, They can’t do anything. and suggest contacting Fiverr Customer support. i got confused!
I Need proper solutions!
Can anyone help me?

• Like 1

Payoneer Blocked my Account. When I move the cursor on that option, I see there for contact Customer Care. I contacted customer care. They said to contact Payoneer Customer care for removing the card. I contacted Payoneer Customer care, They said, They can’t do anything. and suggest contacting Fiverr Customer support. i got confused!

I Need proper solutions!

Can anyone help me?

If it is related to your Fiverr Revenue Card and this issue is that

Payoneer Blocked my Account

then Fiverr Support cannot help you. If Payoneer blocked it, Payoneer would have to resolve it. I don’t think you have any option but to push the issue with Payoneer and ask them what you did get get it blocked and what you need to do to resolve it, if that is possible.

You might check to see if Payoneer has a community forum, they might be able to help too. Good luck.