What I've Learned In My First Year On Fiverr (Mental Health + Balancing Life and Work)

bradencollins10

Wow, Braden, that’s so astonishing! 🌟

Firs of all, congratulations on your one year anniversary on Fiverr! 🎉 We’re so happy to have someone like you in the community. You’re such a friendly, kind, enthusiastic & lovable person.

I’m sorry to hear about what have happened to you, as a lot of other members mentioned, it’s so brave from you to address a topic like this. I, personally, could relate to it. I had a similar experience like yours, but I never had the courage to talk about it with someone. Not a family member, not a friend, no one. I was afraid that they’re gonna make fun of it or not take is seriously, so I never did. 2 thumbs up for your braveness to address such topic! 👍

Braden, your thread is so inspiration to me & others. It’s so important as it brings awarenes to something which isn’t really covered a lot by other people. Thank you for sharing that with us, you’ve totally nailed it!

Did you get your camera? 📷 If so what kind of photography do you like?

I had the same question in mind as Vickie’s, did you get your camera, Braden? I always dreamed of having one as well, but for cinematography, something like Casey Neistat. But it’s too expensive. 😶

For Gina

Gina, you’re such a caring & lovable person! I really love it when I see your avatar being displayed on one of the forum’s threads on the forum home page. I get to feel that you’re around :running_woman: which makes me happy. This forum is such a great place to be part of, It’s so special because of the people inside it ❤️

Have a wonderful week Gina! I’m not really good at lifting people up, @nikavoice will do the job I guess, haha! (She’s so amazingly good at it.)

I, personally, could relate to it. I had a similar experience like yours, but I never had the courage to talk about it with someone. Not a family member, not a friend, no one. I was afraid that they’re gonna make fun of it or not take is seriously, so I never did.

This is the stigma of mental health that I was talking about. Because of what it is often associated with, people think it’s not okay to talk to each other about-- especially with younger boys and men.

P.S.

If you ever need somebody to talk to, just let me know and I’d love to get to know you more!

I think everyone has already said that needs to be said, you are an amazing young man.
I know I wasn’t as mature and responsible as you are when I was 15.

I wish I could provide you with some words of wisdom but I can’t come up with anything
smart to say, plus I think you already know a lot.
So please stay happy, healthy, and wise, and keep up the good work. 😃

Being a teenager is tough, I remember those days. I know it’s super scary to talk about heavy stuff like this with parents, siblings or other fam members. The fear of being ridiculed or laughed at or have people look down on you. Totally understandable!

Exactly! I just feel uncomfortable discussing a topic like this with someone. Braden is such a hero to talk about it publicly.

Braden is such a hero to talk about it publicly.

Absolutely! I 100% agree 💪

Hi Braden , Sorry to hear about health and i am really happy for you that you share this post and you are back again in this family… with more energy and positive attitude . Really ! Great to hear that you became vegetarian as it’s not very easy…

I’m also one of those who don’t have courage to post these but my family is very supportive and i always share each and everything about my new orders and clients and if i need any help they give me suggestions…

Yes!! you are right that to get orders we don’t pay attention to our health… sometimes even me don’t slept for days to deliver orders and my client always ask me!!
Do you ever sleep ???

But after reading this post i can feel the things that you suffer from and yes, sometimes a younger one can give us such a thing or advice with a little or NO experience which i don’t think that someone with more experience can give us…

Thank you

Archived