1 bad review destroy your rating ?

ailurophile23

A buyer insist me voice communication through skyp or whtsapp. I refused

My work was 100% perfect but he give me 3.7* 😢

My 5* rating turned to 4.8

😭

A buyer insist me voice communicate through skyp or whtsapp

Report that to Customer Support. It’s not allowed.

First of all, I’m sorry you had to deal with this person.
Second, report that guy right away.
And number three, I know that feeling when you get a less-than-5 star especially when you had a perfect rating, and me saying this will not make you feel better but 4.8 is not bad at all. Plus I get the feeling you are capable of getting back to 5 very soon 🙂 .

Bad review is very bad for seller, Next time you complete any order and then before sand work say to client: You like to any change in this work please say me. I change it after give me best review.

I always try to satisfy my buyers with unlimited revisions. Now this become my negative point. 💔

Bad review is very bad for seller, Next time you complete any order and then before sand work say to client: You like to any change in this work please say me. I change it after give me best review.

Are you suggesting to say

“I’ll do your revisions only if you give me a good review?”

I don’t know if that’s what you mean. I hope not.

A buyer insist me voice communicate through skyp or whtsapp

She is right. You should report customer support. They may remove the review!

You CANNOT prompt buyers to give you ‘best review’ for any reason. Doing so is forbidden by Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Hey,
I am really sorry to hear that you got negative review, but this is natural when working with people, so do not take it close to your heart. Such improper behavior (as a communication outside of Fiverr) might be severe punished.

I advise you to report the buyer to Customer Support and also to create a ticket in regards to this unfair review. Of course, the second might be done only if you have evidence that he rated you negatively because you refused to communicate outside of Fiverr.

Archived