Since Fiverr Strated Reviewing has

steveeyes

Because of how many people were getting hit with unfair demotions and the general ill-feeling about the evaluations, most of those who got TRS mentioned it quietly (inside other threads) or even not at all.
Of people who are on the forum quite a bit, there were 4 or 5 that I can think of who got TRS last month or the month before.

• Like 3

Because of how many people were getting hit with unfair demotions and the general ill-feeling about the evaluations, most of those who got TRS mentioned it quietly (inside other threads) or even not at all.

Of people who are on the forum quite a bit, there were 4 or 5 that I can think of who got TRS last month or the month before.

Hmmm “unfair demotions” I guess I was out the loop. Once they were discovered to be unfair, did they get their level back?

Hmmm “unfair demotions” I guess I was out the loop. Once they were discovered to be unfair, did they get their level back?

I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that cancellations that were completely the buyer’s fault were still counted toward the cancellation rate which got the sellers demoted.

• Like 3