Nonsense or Fetish Video Orders

jones1247

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to have fetish or nonsense (aka probably fetish) orders that I am misled into accepting not affect my order completion rate? Also, is it possible to take down completed orders which I now realize are questionable? Are Sellers really being penalized for not doing questionable, likely ToS violating gigs?

I really hope Fiverr can control this and not decrease the order completion rate because of a stupid fetish pushed order button and after I’ve got to cancel it! I’ve received it for over 3 times in my selling experiences!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to have fetish or nonsense (aka probably fetish) orders that I am misled into accepting not affect my order completion rate? Also, is it possible to take down completed orders which I now realize are questionable? Are Sellers really being penalized for not doing questionable, likely ToS violating gigs?

I really hope Fiverr can control this and not decrease the order completion rate because of a stupid fetish pushed order button and after I’ve got to cancel it! I’ve received it for over 3 times in my selling experiences!

Have you reported these requests to CS?

Also, is it possible to take down completed orders which I now realize are questionable?

Again, you’d need to ask CS.

If you’re getting requests for videos which it seems you weren’t clear about, if I were you, I’d be tempted to remove the gig. Seriously - life’s too short. ☀️

You either need to be very clear about what you will and won’t do or remove the gig so you can’t be asked to do stuff you don’t understand. I’d hate to see you being taken advantage of.

Have you reported these requests to CS?

Also, is it possible to take down completed orders which I now realize are questionable?

Again, you’d need to ask CS.

If you’re getting requests for videos which it seems you weren’t clear about, if I were you, I’d be tempted to remove the gig. Seriously - life’s too short. ☀️

You either need to be very clear about what you will and won’t do or remove the gig so you can’t be asked to do stuff you don’t understand. I’d hate to see you being taken advantage of.

I’ll ask the CS, but I’m worried about I’ll get the same response as another person. Only way to do it is to cancel order and completion rate goes down… I browsed through the forum, someone experienced something similar and get the same response! It just feels so awful, I knew they see I’m an Asian Girl so they try to make fun of me thinking I don’t understand any English which is NOT TRUE! Someone asked me to act like a psycho fool in front of camera and another recent one is to put words of profanity and s****l related words. Very very bad sounding! I don’t want to leave bad impression to new buyers so I asked him what’s the script for? He answered that’s just lines from a movie. What’s the big deal! Seriously, I showed it to my American friend, he says it’s NOT appropriate and internationally want me to speak those phrases.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’ll ask the CS, but I’m worried about I’ll get the same response as another person. Only way to do it is to cancel order and completion rate goes down… I browsed through the forum, someone experienced something similar and get the same response! It just feels so awful, I knew they see I’m an Asian Girl so they try to make fun of me thinking I don’t understand any English which is NOT TRUE! Someone asked me to act like a psycho fool in front of camera and another recent one is to put words of profanity and s****l related words. Very very bad sounding! I don’t want to leave bad impression to new buyers so I asked him what’s the script for? He answered that’s just lines from a movie. What’s the big deal! Seriously, I showed it to my American friend, he says it’s NOT appropriate and internationally want me to speak those phrases.

It doesn’t matter where you come from - you shouldn’t feel as if you’re being taken advantage of.

Please speak to CS and see if they can help you sort it out. ☀️

Oh okay - you keep editing your post - this one’ll probably look stupid in a few minutes, but I’m used to that! 😉

I agree with offlinehelpers. Each time it happens contact customer support before you cancel the order and tell them you are being asked to do profanity so can they cancel it so it will not affect your completion rate.

It’s a shame that you get these kinds of orders.

Archived