My gig doesn't take impression

tonyhustle

Hi there. I changed my best seller gig’s tags few days ago. I don’t know what happening. My best seller gig stopped taking impression. I’m very upset now. Please help me. What can i do ? This is my best selling gig but doesn’t show search results. Why this happening ?This is temporary problem or permanent? Please give me detailed information. I changed the tags to what i had it before but it doesn’t solve.

And When I Write customer support I give this answer :
“This GIg cannot be restored in our Search results, as the service offered in the Gig is not currently within our editorial focus. This Gig is still active, however, so you may still promote the Gig outside of Fiverr to bring potential buyers to your Gig. Kind regards,”

Happened to me a few days ago. My only(then) and not really popular gig completely disappeared from the search results. After I contacted the CS, within a couple of hours it was restored. Their response to you is kinda weird. Don’t know why this happens.
My newly created gig also seems to be not showing up in the search. They need to check their servers I think.

Happened to me a few days ago. My only(then) and not really popular gig completely disappeared from the search results. After I contacted the CS, within a couple of hours it was restored. Their response to you is kinda weird. Don’t know why this happens.

My newly created gig also seems to be not showing up in the search. They need to check their servers I think.

Yes mate, this service doesn’t work normally. My every new gig doesn’t listing on search results. Every time I must write customer support

Archived