Refund back to my bank

subman99

how do i get my money back into my bank i got double charged for one of my gigs in a total of 136.50 me an the seller fixed the issue but now my money is stuck i need help i know im not going to get the processing fee back but my 130 bucks is stuck in my account how do i go about putting it back in my bank??? please thank you all!!!

• Like 1

Are you sure you’re not going to use those funds for another purchase, or several purchases? If you’re going to buy again, it might be a good idea to just leave your funds where they are; when buying with Fiverr credit, you don’t pay the processing fee.

If that’s not an option, you can submit a ticket to Customer Support and ask them to send your funds back to your bank.

Are you sure you’re not going to use those funds for another purchase, or several purchases? If you’re going to buy again, it might be a good idea to just leave your funds where they are; when buying with Fiverr credit, you don’t pay the processing fee.

If that’s not an option, you can submit a ticket to Customer Support and ask them to send your funds back to your bank.

thank you sir!!!