My gig doesnt show on search

mentor335

i have created three gigs in all but the problem is even after making sure to use the right tags, my gig doesn’t seem to be found when i search for hem. and that is limiting my chances of sales. how can i fix this and increase my impressions.

I will promote you to 8 million audience in just 24 hours it will help you to be your gig viral , ask me for custom offer

I will promote you to 8 million audience in just 24 hours it will help you to be your gig viral , ask me for custom offer

How about this?

You promote your own gig to 8 million people, get a few orders and then we’ll see how effective your service is 😉

How about this?

You promote your own gig to 8 million people, get a few orders and then we’ll see how effective your service is 😉

I have already promote my gig and i got 2.5k impressions in just 5 days.

You haven’t made a single sale. I would be limited in what ‘advice’ you attempt to provide. You don’t look very smart when you 1) advertise in someone else’s post 2) Promote that you will make someone’s gig viral, when YOU’RE OWN GIG doesn’t have a single sale in almost one year.

You haven’t made a single sale. I would be limited in what ‘advice’ you attempt to provide. You don’t look very smart when you 1) advertise in someone else’s post 2) Promote that you will make someone’s gig viral, when YOU’RE OWN GIG doesn’t have a single sale in almost one year.

My account is old but i place a gig only one month ago and i have 2.8k imp

Just checked again. You still haven’t sold anything yet. What do you think is wrong that 2.8k people refused to purchase your services?

Just checked again. You still haven’t sold anything yet. What do you think is wrong that 2.8k people refused to purchase your services?

Interesting, he’s also an SEO & Social Media expert. :thinking:

Is this self-proclaimed?

Archived