Negative review issue

fare_touch

few hours ago i delivered a project .client accept the delivery but left a negative review without any comment.if i cancel the order is there any possibility to remove this negative review???
i tried to manage him but he was too much rush on me.dont know why:disappointed_relieved:
give me a solution please

few hours ago i delivered a project .client accept the delivery but left a negative review without any comment.if i cancel the order is there any possibility to remove this negative review???

i tried to manage him but he was too much rush on me.dont know why:disappointed_relieved:

give me a solution please

if i cancel the order is there any possibility to remove this negative review???

No, it’s not possible anymore. All reviews are permanent, even if you cancel, even if you delete your gig.

The only solution is to talk with your buyer and find out what the reason behind the negative review was. Not even CS can help you on this matter, because they will ask you the same thing: to talk to your buyer and reach to an agreement.

if i cancel the order is there any possibility to remove this negative review???

No, it’s not possible anymore. All reviews are permanent, even if you cancel, even if you delete your gig.

The only solution is to talk with your buyer and find out what the reason behind the negative review was. Not even CS can help you on this matter, because they will ask you the same thing: to talk to your buyer and reach to an agreement.

I actually thought that if you delete a gig, reviews that connected to the gig also will be removed.

No, it’s what I’ve observed on the profiles of sellers who have deleted their gigs.

It just I decided to delete one of my gigs that had a review (WAY EARLIER), and it said that reviews would be deleted as well, so I kept the gig. It’s how I remember, not actually sure. It could be that rules changed now, same as it was 100 dollars needed to be earned before to you become level 1, now it’s 400 as I know.

It just I decided to delete one of my gigs that had a review (WAY EARLIER), and it said that reviews would be deleted as well, so I kept the gig. It’s how I remember, not actually sure. It could be that rules changed now, same as it was 100 dollars needed to be earned before to you become level 1, now it’s 400 as I know.

When I joined, there were no earning requirements for level 1 and 2; I didn’t even know that, at some point, $100 were needed.

Every now and then, sellers who get bad reviews ask if deleting the gig would also remove the review, and the answer they get is always ‘no’. It’s possible that the rule changed and that I’m not aware of it.

Archived