First time joining the forums

madowlvfx

Hello everyone,

Been 3 Months active on Fiverr, but its my first time posting on the forums just to thank all the people who share their tips and experience with us the newbies, because of you i published 2 succesful Gigs, 22 positive reviews already, all happy clients, until now i have all the answers to my questions just by reading your tips’n’tricks and i’m so close to my Level one.

So, thank you so much for your participations and dedications, i just had to set my goals and because of you i’m demolishing them 🙂

Happy to meet you all, cheers from Morocco.
Mohamed

Hello everyone,

Been 3 Months active on Fiverr, but its my first time posting on the forums just to thank all the people who share their tips and experience with us the newbies, because of you i published 2 succesful Gigs, 22 positive reviews already, all happy clients, until now i have all the answers to my questions just by reading your tips’n’tricks and i’m so close to my Level one.

So, thank you so much for your participations and dedications, i just had to set my goals and because of you i’m demolishing them 🙂

Mohamed

Mohamed

You are Most Welcome to Fiverr Forum Family!😃

Hello everyone,

Mohamed

Mohamed

Happy to meet you too , my brother from another mother wish you a lots of luck i am from morroco too 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Archived