Why some one reject the project?

murtaza1994

Did the buyer say why they rejected it?

I don’t know what they asked for but I would reject it too. There are a few things such as proportions and gym equipment that are wrong. There are no windows. The flooring is wrong, especially in the first one, for a gym. Several other things. It’s close though aside from these things. All gyms need to have completely cushioned floors, although you did put some mats under some of the weight benches.

• Like 3

Did the buyer say why they rejected it?

I don’t know what they asked for but I would reject it too. There are a few things such as proportions and gym equipment that are wrong. There are no windows. The flooring is wrong, especially in the first one, for a gym. Several other things. It’s close though aside from these things. All gyms need to have completely cushioned floors, although you did put some mats under some of the weight benches.

you are right

but the one side is full glass so there will be no problem of light

the only thing is

the equipments are in less number but he totally reject it

i can add more equipments

• Like 1

Did you deliver them like this? No watermark? If so they may have tried to steal it for free. You should always include a waterwark when you deliver, them it will come off after they accept.

yes i deliver like this

plus also deliver an animation video for free

• Like 1

you are right

but the one side is full glass so there will be no problem of light

the only thing is

the equipments are in less number but he totally reject it

i can add more equipments

You need to speak to your buyer - we don’t know what he asked for, the specification he gave you etc. For all we know he could have asked you to design a dog kennel and you sent him what you did. 😉

We can’t help decide whether yours was a good delivery or not I’m afraid.

• Like 8

You need to speak to your buyer - we don’t know what he asked for, the specification he gave you etc. For all we know he could have asked you to design a dog kennel and you sent him what you did. 😉

okay

never mind

every thing is possible in life

• Like 1

For all we know he could have asked you to design a dog kennel and you sent him what you did. 😉

Sorry, I’m rollin’ on the floor right now. :rofl:

Seller/Buyer Communication is essential.

• Like 4

Did you deliver them like this? No watermark? If so they may have tried to steal it for free. You should always include a waterwark when you deliver, them it will come off after they accept.

i deliver like this

i dont add any wayermark

i dont know about watermark

• Like 1