Whoz got my money

anrganand

Sorry just putting my opinion out that’s it 🙂

And what opinion were you trying to put forward? Perhaps I missed it in your posts.

I just created a topic about arbitrage and how middleman are abusing this platform but I got no response. Wow people are amazing, and this irrelevant topic where the title is almost stupid I’m getting attention. Everything is split testing I guess, you need to look ugly to look beautiful and that’s a fact.

Well thank you sir for your feedback.

I just created a topic about arbitrage and how middleman are abusing this platform but I got no response. Wow people are amazing, and this irrelevant topic where the title is almost stupid I’m getting attention. Everything is split testing I guess, you need to look ugly to look beautiful and that’s a fact.

I just created a topic about arbitrage and how middleman are abusing this platform but I got no response. Wow people are amazing, and this irrelevant topic where the title is almost stupid I’m getting attention.

So you ARE looking for attention. I’m sorry, I have no more to give you.

you need to look ugly to look beautiful and that’s a fact.

Um… are you saying I’m ugly, but you would rather that I look beautiful? :thinking:

I didn’t offer any.

Actually you posted the Arbitrage topic in the “my fiverr gigs” section which I and a lot of others tend to have muted as it is just no-so-glorified spam.

This topic is in the “my fiverr experience” section which tends to have useful and interesting posts. I would have simply deleted this as it was nonsense but was giving you a chance to explain.

Actually you posted the Arbitrage topic in the “my fiverr gigs” section which I and a lot of others tend to have muted as it is just no-so-glorified spam.

This topic is in the “my fiverr experience” section which tends to have useful and interesting posts. I would have simply deleted this as it was nonsense but was giving you a chance to explain.

Sorry if the category was not in the relevant aspect.

I just created a topic about arbitrage and how middleman are abusing this platform but I got no response. Wow people are amazing, and this irrelevant topic where the title is almost stupid I’m getting attention.

So you ARE looking for attention. I’m sorry, I have no more to give you.

you need to look ugly to look beautiful and that’s a fact.

Um… are you saying I’m ugly, but you would rather that I look beautiful? :thinking:

I didn’t offer any.

Just a quote and I don’t think you are ugly. And about attention you already gave me engagement thanks 😉

Archived