Fake bad review by client

obuzubo

Finished my first sell and the experience is bad. Got 2.4-star review. The client’s requirement was upgrading OpenCart version and installing a Theme. Okay fine. I did then the client asked to redeliver with lots of customization which we had no dealings. I thought this is my first order I can consider these little things. It took a bit time. Okay, then he needs plugin customization. I denied doing because it’s not what I agreed. Bang! He gave me a fake 2.4 review and asks for refund says if I refund he will give a 5-star review. I am asking experienced sellers that how badly it gonna impact my future sells. Should I really refund what I earned doing hard work?

Finished my first sell and the experience is bad. Got 2.4-star review. The client’s requirement was upgrading OpenCart version and installing a Theme. Okay fine. I did then the client asked to redeliver with lots of customization which we had no dealings. I thought this is my first order I can consider these little things. It took a bit time. Okay, then he needs plugin customization. I denied doing because it’s not what I agreed. Bang! He gave me a fake 2.4 review and asks for refund says if I refund he will give a 5-star review. I am asking experienced sellers that how badly it gonna impact my future sells. Should I really refund what I earned doing hard work?

asks for refund says if I refund he will give a 5-star review.

Report the buyer to CS, and attach all the relevant informations, like the thread of the conversation.

He gave me a fake 2.4 review and asks for refund says if I refund he will give a 5-star review.

If you refund him, the review will stay.

asks for refund says if I refund he will give a 5-star review.

Report the buyer to CS, and attach all the relevant informations, like the thread of the conversation.

It is the Better option!!!

I see your review and its quite bad to have you first review as that! But how can you refund when order is completed there is no way to refund.

Also if your saying is right that he asked for extra work that was not in your requirements then contact CS and tell them about this. I guess they might remove the review if your have genuine complaint.

Also what I see is
"Seller’s Feedback :
Outstanding Experience!

if you gave him 1 star then how its outstanding experience you can explain in there what actually happen. Also contact CS they can help better and make clear if review can be removed as you saying it was Fake review which he gave to get free work

Also what I see is

"Seller’s Feedback :

Outstanding Experience!

if you gave him 1 star then how its outstanding experience you can explain in there what actually happen. Also contact CS they can help better and make clear if review can be removed as you saying it was Fake review which he gave to get free work

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Zubair, besides reporting a message you need to open a ticket, real fast.

Please hide the name of the buyer because it’s not allowed to show it on the Forum.

Zubair, besides reporting a message you need to open a ticket, real fast.

Please hide the name of the buyer because it’s not allowed to show it on the Forum.

Sorry, as I am new I didn’t know that. And how to open that ticket? Can you help me?

Sorry, as I am new I didn’t know that. And how to open that ticket? Can you help me?

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Subject: Trust and Safety (from the dropdown)

Ticket category: Reporting Bad User Behavior (from the dropdown)

Alternatively use the Resolution Center button that you find in the Order Management section.

This method links the request to the order.

Archived