Cancellation By Buyer in a way being mutual

kishan1990

Hie,
I’m having a trouble for the first time i tought i would discuss about it.
I’m a newbie and regularly fetching solution to way out How to work on my level best and provide quality service. Today i had an order after providing the service asked,a complain i fetched . I was then apologized on that issue and re made it for the next time and also within some few more minutes as it was that much urgent order.
But again same complain rose up against me, and then as i asked for the revision buyer just made an cancellation request, In a hurry i made a mistake of accepting that without providing second revision. Just later i found my last revision provided was without any mistake.
I felt really sorry for the buyer, but also i did’nt notice any mistake on my service done with effort.

Now the point is How to deal with cancellation properly and how it can affect my gig and profile.
Kindly provide suitable solution if there is any.
Thanks and Best wishes

Cancellations will be calculated in your stats. Mutual cancellations will not have a review. If your customer is not satisfied and you deliver a completed order, they have an opportunity to give you a negative review. I always prefer to have a mutual cancellation than to have a negative review.

When I have had misunderstandings with customers, 90% of the time, I am able to tighten up my descriptions and samples to help eliminate confusing in future orders. It takes me about 100 deliveries to get the descriptions just right.

I really believe in having the ability for someone to know exactly what they are getting before they order. I believe that if they don’t love my product, they should have to pay for it. ( Clarify: I don’t do samples or any work before the order is placed.)

Cancellations will be calculated in your stats. Mutual cancellations will not have a review. If your customer is not satisfied and you deliver a completed order, they have an opportunity to give you a negative review. I always prefer to have a mutual cancellation than to have a negative review.

When I have had misunderstandings with customers, 90% of the time, I am able to tighten up my descriptions and samples to help eliminate confusing in future orders. It takes me about 100 deliveries to get the descriptions just right.

I really believe in having the ability for someone to know exactly what they are getting before they order. I believe that if they don’t love my product, they should have to pay for it. ( Clarify: I don’t do samples or any work before the order is placed.)

Yews i get that now. Thanks a lot to you for review. Actually the thing is when you give your exam in a very best way . provide revision, submit your paper, still get Failed/Unqualified out, and then you get sacked.!! Really that should not mean anything…

Anyways sometimes time heals everything.

Yews i get that now. Thanks a lot to you for review. Actually the thing is when you give your exam in a very best way . provide revision, submit your paper, still get Failed/Unqualified out, and then you get sacked.!! Really that should not mean anything…

Anyways sometimes time heals everything.

I have been there and I know the feeling. Some have been $300.00 orders that get refunded after the work is completed. I just have to remind myself that I refund 5 cents for every $5.00 order. So in my mind, I have the loss built into the process. It still is frustrating.

(If you take all of my sales and subtract all of my refunds, the percentage, on average, I have to refund is 1%.)

I have been there and I know the feeling. Some have been $300.00 orders that get refunded after the work is completed. I just have to remind myself that I refund 5 cents for every $5.00 order. So in my mind, I have the loss built into the process. It still is frustrating.

(If you take all of my sales and subtract all of my refunds, the percentage, on average, I have to refund is 1%.)

for cancellation whats the payment given or taken away?

Landon, I just wanted to say that you are a kind & humble soul. I enjoy reading your posts, you are always helpful and understanding. It’s nice to see down-to-earth TRSes share their experiences and give back. 🙂

Archived