Suggestions to access Buyer Request

anee24

God is Testing me to The core!!
Got my first Order…
Did it well enough
But got 4 star Review
Now I am. Not able to access Buyer Request… What is the Process Hereafter to access this buyer request?
Please anyone help me out

God is Testing me to The core!!

Got my first Order…

Did it well enough

But got 4 star Review

Now I am. Not able to access Buyer Request… What is the Process Hereafter to access this buyer request?

You are ranked as a “New Seller”. New sellers are not shown many buyer requests. When you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller, you will see plenty of buyer request that you can respond to. Until then, perhaps now is a good time to learn how to market and promote your gigs. Reach out to your target customers and tell them about your services.

You are going to have to earn your own sales, instead of relying on Fiverr to provide them for you.

You are ranked as a “New Seller”. New sellers are not shown many buyer requests. When you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller, you will see plenty of buyer request that you can respond to. Until then, perhaps now is a good time to learn how to market and promote your gigs. Reach out to your target customers and tell them about your services.

You are going to have to earn your own sales, instead of relying on Fiverr to provide them for you.

Can you a say some tips on how to promote a gig other than getting buyer request

Can you a say some tips on how to promote a gig other than getting buyer request

Sure. I recommend that you conduct an internet search for “how to market my business”. The many articles that show up should provide you with plenty of ideas on how to market and promote your gigs.

Guest writerglen

The problem is when can I Access This Buyer Request again?

The problem is when can I Access This Buyer Request again?

A quote from Jonbaas’ post above:

You are ranked as a “New Seller”. New sellers are not shown many buyer requests. When you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller, you will see plenty of buyer request that you can respond to.

Archived