Forum topic deleted?

abauer5188

Yo, @wp_kid, I see you moved my thread and merged it into the monthly venting thread about the level system, which I was okay with, then I got a bunch of replies and wanted to view them (got them in my email inbox). Now I log into the form and the replies show up, but when I click it says I don’t have access to that thread. I didn’t realize we deleted threads on the forum.

Not complaining, just curious is all.

Yo !! Sorry for the convenience.
Your post was merged to the St. level March Edition’s central Pinned post. From there some user’s comment was flagged.To review those flags we temporarily hide that thread. So soon it will be open for all users.

Yo !! Sorry for the convenience.

Your post was merged to the St. level March Edition’s central Pinned post. From there some user’s comment was flagged.To review those flags we temporarily hide that thread. So soon it will be open for all users.

Ah, thanks for the explanation! I was so confused…

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned above, the Fiverr Forum is not the place for requesting services. As to why there was no explanation, well, the forum rules and guidelines state what is and isnt supposed to be posted here. In addition, the forum is moderated by unpaid volunteers - if we had to go and start discussions with every person who posts something that isnt allowed then we would never be able to do anything else, considering the forum has approx 600 thousand users.

As for it being authoritarian - this is the forum of a private company; any Fiverr account holders are allowed post anything once it is within the rules of the forum and main site. That is pretty standard for most company forums.

• Like 7