Made it to TRS! Top Rated after "only" 8 months

sidude

I am now TRS!! Made Top Rated.

From the outset, I sold higher priced gigs. My gigs start at around $80. Average sale is around $120 as people often buy multiples.

Many people on Fiverr are selling gigs at $5. A lot of competition for the useless and cheap gigs.

I think the higher price, excellent service (120+ 5* and only one 4*) with high metrics helped a lot. As did the number of returning customers.

Worked hard for 8 months to build this up. Expected it to be a side thing but really doing well.

I am now TRS!! Made Top Rated.

From the outset, I sold higher priced gigs. My gigs start at around $80. Average sale is around $120 as people often buy multiples.

Many people on Fiverr are selling gigs at $5. A lot of competition for the useless and cheap gigs.

I think the higher price, excellent service (120+ 5* and only one 4*) with high metrics helped a lot. As did the number of returning customers.

Worked hard for 8 months to build this up. Expected it to be a side thing but really doing well.

Congratulations! Great achievement.

I don’t think you should call $5 gigs cheap and useless. Don’t shoot down others to prove a point.

Some TRS have their gigs at $5 too - are they useless? No. This doesn’t disprove that there are useless gigs but that is a topic for another day 🙂

Congratulations! Great achievement.

I don’t think you should call $5 gigs cheap and useless. Don’t shoot down others to prove a point.

Some TRS have their gigs at $5 too - are they useless? No. This doesn’t disprove that there are useless gigs but that is a topic for another day 🙂

Didn’t mean to knock five dollar gigs.

Just bought a few great ones in the last week.

In my category, five dollar gigs are junk.

Didn’t mean to knock five dollar gigs.

Just bought a few great ones in the last week.

In my category, five dollar gigs are junk.

I do understand. Your original post looks generalized which is why I felt many might take it as an offence. However, great work!!!

Congratulations once again 🙂

I do understand. Your original post looks generalized which is why I felt many might take it as an offence. However, great work!!!

Congratulations once again 🙂

Didn’t mean it like that.

Bought a $5 gig yesterday and another one last week.

Makes sense for many things. Building a website and other things it doesn’t.

Archived