Is there any alternatives to withdraw my fund to my payoneer?

georgeeooo

Please, Is there any alternatives to withdraw My Fiverr fund to my Payoneer account? Currently, I can not receive the code as to link both accounts. Each time when trying, I keep seeing “Network Problem” in attempt to withdraw my available Fiverr fund.

• Like 1

You can try using Bank transfer method.
Normally, your Payoneer account is associated with at least 2 banks (check Global Payment Service). You can use the information of one bank to link with your fiverr account.
After you link that Bank with fiver, every time you request transfer, the fund will be sent to Payoneer account. The fee and time is not very different from using Fiverr revenue card.

You can try using Bank transfer method.

Normally, your Payoneer account is associated with at least 2 banks (check Global Payment Service). You can use the information of one bank to link with your fiverr account.

After you link that Bank with fiver, every time you request transfer, the fund will be sent to Payoneer account. The fee and time is not very different from using Fiverr revenue card.

The fact is that I can’t even transfer/withdraw my available funds from my fiverr to payoneer. I simply need a code to do that for verification but this isn’t working for me now. Do I tell Fiverr Support Team?