Gig was removed from fiverr,s search

dexigns4u

I have a gig which was my best gig. received 9 order last night and on morning I feel that my gig (which was on 3rd page on best selling) is not showing any where on fiverr’s search I tried all ways to find it.
My this gig was not denied even there is no problem. everything was good. except I was late in a single order on that night but order successfully completed and got good review also. .
why fiverr do this? will anyone assist me?

regards

I had this happen to me once. It was right before I got a flag saying my gig was flagged for review. Then it was put in the hold for review bucket.

Keep an eye out in your email for a notice from CS.

Thanx for your reply

But I did not get warning or report of flag from fiverr. Gig is still active in my portfolio. Seems it is only removed from search section.

Do you have any solution for my. because i messaged to fiverr and they just past an irrelevant long answer…

thanks

just check gig max orders queue setting … if you sets any numbers and once you reached that level of orders then your gig will disappear at the search result

This freakin’ happened to me! I think it’s some technical issue. My service(first gig) is not popular and the search results are only of one page. So it was easy for me to notice that my gig was not being displayed even though I used the same words in search box as before(when it did appear).
I contacted the CS the next day, and boom! It reappeared in the search results.
It still bothers me why this happened.

Archived