Any advice to improve my gigs

prithvisg

Guest offlinehelpers

If you’re designing logos, I’m sure you’ll be aware of what an ‘initial concept’ is, so you need to decide how many of these you’ll offer as part of your gig. ☀️

Hi,

I see have not any purchases yet. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good.

Congrats and best wishes!

Hi there! I’ve looked at your gig! You need better examples of your work. Also your “bio” is a bit off. Try to look at others and learn from them.

I personally got a fun bio about myself and also I try to include as much examples as possible. With one gig I even hava video! You can check it out!😊

Your profile should say more about your experience. Check other profiles to see how this is completed but do not copy anyone. Also asking buyers to buy your gig in order to support you does not come across as very professional.

Thanks alot Buddy ! Thanks For Giving me Advice ! 😀

On 3/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, prithvisg said:
look at orders 

It appears that you just opened your account this month? It is not unusual to have a slow start, especially in any field where there are many people already selling. Sales don’t come to you automatically, it takes a lot of time, self-promotion, sample work and effort just like starting any other business. 

look at orders 😦

You could send offers to buyer requests and create more gigs, especially ones that will appeal to people and maybe ones where there isn’t much competition currently.

Also, the “give you a document…” gig doesn’t really seem to give anything more than a google search. If you want that gig to sell, maybe enhance it and maybe let people know why it’s better than a google search. You could add a video as part of the delivery which showed what the 10 best software (or some of them) are like, or do something else to make the gig stand out more.

The Gig descriptions for all three of your Gigs are overly short and unprofessional; they need to be rewritten.

I am completely lost as to what it is you are selling through your ‘I will give you a document of top 10 editing software of 2018 plus specification’ Gig.

The Gig descriptions for all three of your Gigs are overly short and unprofessional; they need to be rewritten.

I am completely lost as to what it is you are selling through your ‘I will give you a document of top 10 editing software of 2018 plus specification’ Gig.

any suggestion ? ???

You just started this month. Are you really impatient for orders after sending only 14 offers? That’s a really tiny amount, even for a new seller.

That’s a really tiny amount, even for a new seller.

EXACTLY. So just to make sure I understand. You have been here less than a month, have sent only 14 buyer requests, are in possibly the most crowded/competitive niche… and are complaining about not getting orders? Wow.

Your description on one of your gigs is 47 words. I am not saying you need to use all 1200 (or whatever you get) words. However, I am safe in assuming you can add more description than 47 words. I would focus on making your gigs appealing to customers, instead of complaining about sending 14 BR and getting no orders.

Archived