What's wrong with my gig? Helpme out

rishavchowdhary

Hi, promote your gig using social media platforms…be online everytime…improve responds rate…provide a competitive pricing than others, like i will provide 1000 words article…use the buyer request option properly and regularly…then just wait and see

Could you see my gig and find that is there any problems in my gig. You have enough experience and it can help me a lot.

Could you see my gig and find that is there any problems in my gig. You have enough experience and it can help me a lot.

First impression is the best impression…first of all you are writing articles and even your package description contains lot of spelling mistakes, like “frendly artical”, it is friendly article…

Next try to create a video for your gig, you can even screen record your video…watch other high level gigs related to your service to get an idea for writing a pro description…don’t copy paste others description as well…

I’m sorry to sound harsh, but just from reading your short post and what graphicempire said above, I don’t think you should be offering writing gigs.
You clearly failed to proofread your own description, and buyers will notice things like that immediately.

First impression is the best impression…first of all you are writing articles and even your package description contains lot of spelling mistakes, like “frendly artical”, it is friendly article…

Next try to create a video for your gig, you can even screen record your video…watch other high level gigs related to your service to get an idea for writing a pro description…don’t copy paste others description as well…

I have just edited everything and even included some gig extras to attract customers.

Archived