Is this a mistake?

bhavleensingh

Hello
Just for an experiment I opened my facebook and started sending messages to the companies which have a website and might be looking for a content writer.

Well my message included my Fiverr profile link and simple call to action message!

Now I wanted to ask that if it is a violation of TOS by any means. I did this for the only purpose of Promotion and directly reaching potential customers.

If it is against TOS I would stop doing this. Please let me know!

Regards
Bhavleen

If you will send continuosly same draft fb will send you in jail (block you for sometime). So you wont able to send PM.

Better to avoid sending same draft and take some time gap to avoid banning.

continuosly same draft fb will send you in jail

His concern is about fiverr TOS not fb.(I guess)

If you will send continuosly same draft fb will send you in jail (block you for sometime). So you wont able to send PM.

Better to avoid sending same draft and take some time gap to avoid banning.

Hey Naman

Thanks for your reply!

I am not worried about Facebook or what Facebook would do to my account. I am more concerned about my Fiverr profile. I would appreciate if you could tell me that if this is a violation of any TOS of Fiverr.

Hello

Just for an experiment I opened my facebook and started sending messages to the companies which have a website and might be looking for a content writer.

Well my message included my Fiverr profile link and simple call to action message!

Now I wanted to ask that if it is a violation of TOS by any means. I did this for the only purpose of Promotion and directly reaching potential customers.

Regards

Bhavleen

It will be okay as long as you are not doing spamming…

its better to avoid sending pm to any one, public forums and social media available for your promotion

i am just telling you for your safety otherwise you better know.

Yes! Thanks I have stopped sending any messages becasue it was against TOS and won’t suggest anyone to do the same!

Archived