Am a good writer, am new on fiverr, how can i get clients?

brainrigours

You should share your gigs on social media to help get impressions, clicks and views. Also keep track of buyers request often throughout your day. Finally, please check your gig descriptions to correct any grammatical errors. You can’t be offering proofreading and have errors like common i instead of capital I (look through your gigs for all errors)

You should share your gigs on social media to help get impressions, clicks and views. Also keep track of buyers request often throughout your day. Finally, please check your gig descriptions to correct any grammatical errors. You can’t be offering proofreading and have errors like common i instead of capital I (look through your gigs for all errors)

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Although, i have done lots of GIG editing and still no changes. DO you mind checking on my GIG(s)?

When I viewed your gig, two things stood out:

• There are several orthographic errors in your profile description – run-on sentences, misplaced punctuation, errant capitalisation.

• Your response rate is 23 days.

If you can get on top of both of those issues, you’ll have a more attractive gig.

When I viewed your gig, two things stood out:

• There are several orthographic errors in your profile description – run-on sentences, misplaced punctuation, errant capitalisation.

• Your response rate is 23 days.

If you can get on top of both of those issues, you’ll have a more attractive gig.

thank you so much @glenwriter, i have immediately corrected my descriptions.

you may check to see if any error exist.

Hey BR,

I can still see a couple of errors. They’re minor, but they may discourage somebody who would otherwise buy from you. I’ll highlight them.

Well, Look no more.

No capital letter is needed after the comma.

If you need a creative writer for your articles. I will write creative articles that will induce your readers to stay glued to your site or blog till they absorb the entire contents.

You need a comma after “articles” and not a period. Also, “contents” should be singular in this context.

I am versatile and can provide article on a variety of subjects.

“Article” should be plural.

Happy editing! 🙂

Hey BR,

I can still see a couple of errors. They’re minor, but they may discourage somebody who would otherwise buy from you. I’ll highlight them.

Well, Look no more.

No capital letter is needed after the comma.

If you need a creative writer for your articles. I will write creative articles that will induce your readers to stay glued to your site or blog till they absorb the entire contents.

You need a comma after “articles” and not a period. Also, “contents” should be singular in this context.

I am versatile and can provide article on a variety of subjects.

“Article” should be plural.

Happy editing! 🙂

@glenwriter, i really appreciate your time and effort to see to my progress. All corrections are noted and corrected. thank you.

Am always open to be corrected by you, anytime, any day.

There is one thing that I would suggest to you, though it is entirely fine if you disregard it - this could be a personal preference. My suggestion is that you reconsider offering the proofreading gig for now and perhaps think of another gig or two you could offer instead. For example, you could offer to read someone’s writing and provide your own feedback with rigor! Feedback is something fairly subjective so it doesn’t matter if someone is from Alaska or the planet of Mortis, they can’t entirely argue with feedback.

On the other hand, proofreading is a more exact profession and since you had some errors in your own writing, you might want to develop your skills a little more before offering proofreading and avoid getting a review less than you wanted. Just a thought! If you feel that you are ready, go for it.

There is one thing that I would suggest to you, though it is entirely fine if you disregard it - this could be a personal preference. My suggestion is that you reconsider offering the proofreading gig for now and perhaps think of another gig or two you could offer instead. For example, you could offer to read someone’s writing and provide your own feedback with rigor! Feedback is something fairly subjective so it doesn’t matter if someone is from Alaska or the planet of Mortis, they can’t entirely argue with feedback.

On the other hand, proofreading is a more exact profession and since you had some errors in your own writing, you might want to develop your skills a little more before offering proofreading and avoid getting a review less than you wanted. Just a thought! If you feel that you are ready, go for it.

THANK YOU MUCH.

Noted.

Archived