Buyer won't click request revision button after 3th day of the delivery

digitalgeria

Hey folks

How the deal with this situation, order marked as completed automatically by fiverr but the order need some changes because the sellers is not responsive.

the problem is an inexperienced client can contact consumer support and have the order canceled and have my account blocked

let me know how you deal with this situations

It’s unprofessional to talk about your client like that. Maybe he got sick, or didn’t have power for days, and couldn’t ask for a revision?

You can try sending a message to your client (just one!) to explain that the order was closed automatically by Fiverr, but that they can message you if they need changes, and you’ll be happy to do them.

If you’re worried about CS, you can contact them, explain the situation to them (without calling your client ignorant!), and ask for their guidance.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hey folks

How the deal with this situation, order marked as completed automatically by fiverr but the order need some changes because the sellers is not responsive.

the problem is an inexperienced client can contact consumer support and have the order canceled and have my account blocked

the sellers is not responsive.

Do you mean buyer?

Your account hasn’t been blocked BTW.

Why did you deliver the order if it was not finished or you were waiting for a response?

if you have a gig with stationary design and 5 multiples logos for examples the clients need to choose a logo so i can create a stationary for it so i need to deliver the 5 logo ive created

its not lets face it there is a lot of ignorant clients.

fiverr is very hard for newbies

ive tried to send them message but as you can read in my post they are inactive.

read carefully please

its not lets face it there is a lot of ignorant clients.

Possibly, but it’s unprofessional to talk about them like that. Keep in mind that buyers read this forum, too, and you don’t want them to think that you see them as (insert an offensive word of choice).

ive tried to send them message but as you can read in my post they are inactive.

read carefully please

I did read it carefully, and you didn’t say that you have already tried to send them a message.

If that’s the case, you can wait for them to respond, and you can also ask CS for help.

Guest glenwriter

A message explaining the situation should be fine. When the customer returns, they’ll see they need to contact you in order for you to fully complete the order.

There are some ignorant buyers out there, but the number is pretty low, really.

if you have a gig with stationary design and 5 multiples logos for examples the clients need to choose a logo so i can create a stationary for it so i need to deliver the 5 logo ive created

So you get an order for logos and stationary but you deliver it when you just complete the logos?

That’s an incomplete delivery and not allowed.

You are supposed to deliver an order which has everything finished. Delivering an incomplete order takes away some rights from a buyer, such as the ability to cancel for an order being late.

I suggest you relook at your order process because this method will get you in trouble.

Also, stop referring to buyers as being ignorant - it’s unprofessional.

hi…

There may some reason that the buyer could not ask for the revisions within 3 days from the delivered date and when he come back the order have marked as completed and without the revision that logo will not worth for them.

On fiver if the buyer not satisfied with the service he can cancel the order even if it is marked as completed. there for safe guard your side just revise and send it and also it will make you to keep a good relation ship with the buyer for next orders.

i can see you have granted unlimited revisions on all your gig there for revising one time will not be a big issue for you

So you get an order for logos and stationary but you deliver it when you just complete the logos?

That’s an incomplete delivery and not allowed.

You are supposed to deliver an order which has everything finished. Delivering an incomplete order takes away some rights from a buyer, such as the ability to cancel for an order being late.

I suggest you relook at your order process because this method will get you in trouble.

Also, stop referring to buyers as being ignorant - it’s unprofessional.

hear me out here the client needs to choose from 5 logos so i can create a stationery

hear me out here the client needs to choose from 5 logos so i can create a stationery

Yes, but you don’t need to deliver to do that. Send watermarked logos to choose from and when they respond, work on the stationary. You should also clearly state that you will need their input during the gig. If a buyer does not respond in time, then you request an extension but at no stage should you deliver a half done job - that’s what will get you in trouble.

Interestingly, ignorant really means “not knowing something” and at the moment it seems like you are the one who “does not know something” about how Fiverr is supposed to work.

Hey folks

my account is not locked

I am confused. Customer support doesn’t cancel if there isn’t a valid reason.

my account is not locked

I am confused. Customer support doesn’t cancel if there isn’t a valid reason.

He is afraid that his buyer will complain to CS that the order was delivered before the final work was done (because that’s what happened), and that CS will cancel the order and ban him (for violating the rules).

Yes, but you don’t need to deliver to do that. Send watermarked logos to choose from and when they respond, work on the stationary. You should also clearly state that you will need their input during the gig. If a buyer does not respond in time, then you request an extension but at no stage should you deliver a half done job - that’s what will get you in trouble.

Interestingly, ignorant really means “not knowing something” and at the moment it seems like you are the one who “does not know something” about how Fiverr is supposed to work.

thnx for the informations, yes i am ignorant thats why I’ve posted here on the forum.

Archived