Hire someone to manage inbox

usman0793

Hi, I’m pretty busy these last times and I often miss out on sales due to not been able to answer my messages on time.

I wonder If someone has already had experience with hiring a v.a. to manage your inbox on fiverr.

Also, is there any way to protect your earnings so that that person doesn’t wipe out your funds by changing the payment method ?

Lastly, how do we limit the v.a. to exclusively answering messages in the inbox? Is there any feature for that ?

• Like 2

Hi, I’m pretty busy these last times and I often miss out on sales due to not been able to answer my messages on time.

I wonder If someone has already had experience with hiring a v.a. to manage your inbox on fiverr.

Also, is there any way to protect your earnings so that that person doesn’t wipe out your funds by changing the payment method ?

Lastly, how do we limit the v.a. to exclusively answering messages in the inbox? Is there any feature for that ?

I created a separate email account for my VA and filters made sure that only relevant emails ended up in her inbox. That way you can control what reaches VA’s inbox. You can increase or decrease the volume by adding more filters.

I’m sure there’s a better solution, but it worked for me.

I created a separate email account for my VA and filters made sure that only relevant emails ended up in her inbox. That way you can control what reaches VA’s inbox. You can increase or decrease the volume by adding more filters.

Does that solution satisfy the “respond within 24 hours” requirement since you are not doing it on fiverr, but instead through an external email client?

I always wished that’d let you make an assistant log in for your account that does not allow access to settings or financial stuff, just inbox.

• Like 2

Does that solution satisfy the “respond within 24 hours” requirement since you are not doing it on fiverr, but instead through an external email client?

I always wished that’d let you make an assistant log in for your account that does not allow access to settings or financial stuff, just inbox.

Does that solution satisfy the “respond within 24 hours” requirement

No, but I’m not sure that’s the issue here. This requirement you can easily handle with templates telling buyers that you will respond soon with a more detailed answer. I can send out these on my phone within minutes and prepare a more detailed response when I have time.

OP didn’t clarify what exactly will the VA be doing. I’m not sure if Fiverr even allows sharing credentials, but even if they do it’s not a good idea.

I was thinking more along the lines of filtering high-value clients from the rest.

Let’s say a buyer sends a message asking for a website revamp. The email goes to my inbox and from there gets forwarded to my VA. He/she will review the request and if it looks like a valid request he/she will prepare a proposal using my template and sends it to me. I will review and send it to the client.

So, instead of preparing a proposal myself, I just c/p it to the client that my VA has qualified.

• Like 2

Does that solution satisfy the “respond within 24 hours” requirement

No, but I’m not sure that’s the issue here. This requirement you can easily handle with templates telling buyers that you will respond soon with a more detailed answer. I can send out these on my phone within minutes and prepare a more detailed response when I have time.

OP didn’t clarify what exactly will the VA be doing. I’m not sure if Fiverr even allows sharing credentials, but even if they do it’s not a good idea.

I was thinking more along the lines of filtering high-value clients from the rest.

Let’s say a buyer sends a message asking for a website revamp. The email goes to my inbox and from there gets forwarded to my VA. He/she will review the request and if it looks like a valid request he/she will prepare a proposal using my template and sends it to me. I will review and send it to the client.

So, instead of preparing a proposal myself, I just c/p it to the client that my VA has qualified.

You must get a ton of inquiries and also have an amazing VA to handle them.

I consider sending out custom offers a major part of my job here, along with the actual work I do for clients.

• Like 1