Looking for first order

shahzadisbpak

You need to remove your contact details from your gig image as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Take time to read through the forum for tips on getting orders using Buyer Requests, promoting your gigs and such.

Dear,

I have not share my contact details on my Gig image. If you can highlight it for me I would be really grateful to you. Thanks in advance.

You need to remove your contact details from your gig image as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Take time to read through the forum for tips on getting orders using Buyer Requests, promoting your gigs and such.

@somaginer1996 has pointed this out.

Edit: This is a reply to the Original Poster.

Hi @shahzadisbpak,

Other than what @somaginer1996 and @lloydsolutions have pointed out, you may want to edit your profile and gig descriptions by adding other variation/elements. Your video, gig description, and profile description basically saying the same thing. Consider adding samples /testimonials from previous work/clients.

I’d also add a little note in the profile explaining your membership since 2015 and without any seller activities 🙂

All the best!

Archived