Not being hasty.. how long should i wait?

mentor335

Helping with assignments is not allowed on Fiverr. If you type “assignment gig denied” in the search bar above you will find numerous posts on the subject.

As for how long can you wait. Some people take months to get their first order. If you take time to read through the forum you will find lots of tips and information.

Guest introvideos12

thank you a lot…though the helping out with assignment wasn’t the only gig i created.but thank you again for the insight, i guess is all about patience.

For a business man who wants to make sales, patience is not enough, action is what you need. What can you do to get your gigs to those who need it? Start from there, you might just be waiting for Godot if you keep being patient.

For a business man who wants to make sales, patience is not enough, action is what you need. What can you do to get your gigs to those who need it? Start from there, you might just be waiting for Godot if you keep being patient.

thank you very much… you have touched something in me right now…

I would suggest two strategies. The first is straightforward. From your dashboard, check the “buyers request” section and bid on gigs appropriate to your talents. The second is to also use those buyers request to see “the terms people use to make their requests.” Often writing your gig title and tags in the way buyers search for an item can improve your chances of being found. In my research I’ve found the Top Sellers tend to list their Gigs in multiple ways. It’s essentially the same “type of work” just proposed a little differently. For example, if like me, you write content, then you create a gig for blog content, web content, article content. It’s not a perfect method but it does improve views.

Archived