Payoneer withdrawals - no confirmation link

ronhi85

This is the second time I have used Payoneer to withdraw my earnings and it seems to be working but I noticed something weird both times. Whenever I click on the withdraw link, I get the notification to check my email for further instructions. Strangely though, the money is withdrawn immediately before I click on the confirmation link (supposedly) sent to my email and worse still, the confirmation link never comes. And yes, I have checked the spam folder. Could this be a security issue? Or am I just being paranoid?

I use Payoneer all the time and I found this strange as well, probably in the early days it did need a confirmation link, and Fiverr never removed the text. Now it’s automatic.

They removed the email confirmation? Interesting. Wonder why. I thought the email confirmation is an important security measure

I get the email confirmation link every time.

Do you withdraw to your bank account, or just the Payoneer account (and then use the card)?

You do!? And you have to click on the link before the funds are released?

Do you withdraw to your bank account, or just the Payoneer account (and then use the card)?

I use the the “withdraw to bank” option but since I am not in the US, I couldn’t link it directly to the bank so I had to do it via Payoneer. So the funds go to my Payoneer account and then from there I withdraw to my bank.

You do!? And you have to click on the link before the funds are released?

I use the the “withdraw to bank” option but since I am not in the US, I couldn’t link it directly to the bank so I had to do it via Payoneer. So the funds go to my Payoneer account and then from there I withdraw to my bank.

And you have to click on the link before the funds are released?

catwriter:

Yes, and to choose whether I want immediate load (funds released in 2 hours or so, for $3), or standard load (funds released in 2 days or so, for $1).

I use the the “withdraw to bank” option

That explains it, then. I use the card option.

And you have to click on the link before the funds are released?

catwriter:

Yes, and to choose whether I want immediate load (funds released in 2 hours or so, for $3), or standard load (funds released in 2 days or so, for $1).

I use the the “withdraw to bank” option

That explains it, then. I use the card option.

I see. I guess I need to get the card

Archived