All Stats At 100% - Is TRS Possible?

ssj1236

So, I finally managed to get all my stats to 100% and messed up my back even more in the process.

Brought all of my clients to Fiverr and got some pretty nice reviews in the process.
Managed to not get any cancellations in 2 months (it was hard, so damn hard)

This is probably my best shot I have at getting TRS.
I’m pretty sure if I don’t make it this time around I’m probably never gonna get it.
It’s getting way too exhausting to think about every evaluation.
After this, I don’t even know what I need to do to get TRS so I’m just gonna give up on it altogether.

Hope you get it. I mentioned something to you that is still the same. But hopefully they will not take that into account.

I’ll probably change that thing after this months evaluation. It’ll be a good experiment to see if it’s actually taken into account or not.

I’ll probably change that thing after this months evaluation. It’ll be a good experiment to see if it’s actually taken into account or not.

All the TRS I’ve noticed have excellent grammar. But maybe they don’t care about that. Congrats about your stats! I’ve never had them all at 100%.

All the TRS I’ve noticed have excellent grammar. But maybe they don’t care about that. Congrats about your stats! I’ve never had them all at 100%.

Trust me when I say, it wasn’t easy. My back is legit in pain. I’m sleep deprived and so damn tired. Getting my hopes up for TRS only to have them shattered was way too much for me. Gonna give it everything I have this month and if I can’t make it then it was never meant to be.

Either way, I’ll be glad it’s over. Had to deal with so many “unreasonable” people and I finally realized why the new system is so flawed. If anyone wants to maintain the rather harsh requirements for staying level 2 or TRS then they should be willing to make Fiverr their top priority which is something most people just can’t do.

Trust me when I say, it wasn’t easy. My back is legit in pain. I’m sleep deprived and so damn tired. Getting my hopes up for TRS only to have them shattered was way too much for me. Gonna give it everything I have this month and if I can’t make it then it was never meant to be.

Either way, I’ll be glad it’s over. Had to deal with so many “unreasonable” people and I finally realized why the new system is so flawed. If anyone wants to maintain the rather harsh requirements for staying level 2 or TRS then they should be willing to make Fiverr their top priority which is something most people just can’t do.

If anyone wants to maintain the rather harsh requirements for staying level 2 or TRS then they should be willing to make Fiverr their top priority

If you knew how much I worked on this site you would be amazed. It’s 10 to 12 hours a day seven days a week. I’m a workaholic though and this is not something I started doing just for fiverr. I do this first thing in the morning upon waking up, even before getting coffee.

If anyone wants to maintain the rather harsh requirements for staying level 2 or TRS then they should be willing to make Fiverr their top priority

If you knew how much I worked on this site you would be amazed. It’s 10 to 12 hours a day seven days a week. I’m a workaholic though and this is not something I started doing just for fiverr. I do this first thing in the morning upon waking up, even before getting coffee.

Wow…

I work between 3 to 4 hours a day (sometimes 5) on the weekdays. On the weekends, I spend between 8 and 12 hours a day on it. I’m working between 40 and 50 hours a week on Fiverr stuff. Less, if I have stuff going on. For instance, I’m working on Fiverr stuff right now, but not really writing at the moment. Just getting my emails answered, working on getting files in order, etc.

I don’t have the energy to really write this morning. I was out until 10 last night (for a soccer game that we lost terribly at) and didn’t wake up until 4. I’m gonna be a zombie at work. On top of that, I’ve got a sinus infection - saw the dr yesterday, got meds but the freezing cold temps are not helping me. Oh and I’ve lost my voice (this should be real fun at the school today.)

I’m a workaholic

I drink two glasses of water before going to bed so that I can wake up after a few hours to use going to the loo as a reminder to check my Fiverr messages.

Wow…

I work between 3 to 4 hours a day (sometimes 5) on the weekdays. On the weekends, I spend between 8 and 12 hours a day on it. I’m working between 40 and 50 hours a week on Fiverr stuff. Less, if I have stuff going on. For instance, I’m working on Fiverr stuff right now, but not really writing at the moment. Just getting my emails answered, working on getting files in order, etc.

I don’t have the energy to really write this morning. I was out until 10 last night (for a soccer game that we lost terribly at) and didn’t wake up until 4. I’m gonna be a zombie at work. On top of that, I’ve got a sinus infection - saw the dr yesterday, got meds but the freezing cold temps are not helping me. Oh and I’ve lost my voice (this should be real fun at the school today.)

I’m gonna be a zombie at work. On top of that, I’ve got a sinus infection - saw the dr yesterday, got meds but the freezing cold temps are not helping me. Oh and I’ve lost my voice (this should be real fun at the school today.)

Oh, my! Not good at all. I am so sorry to hear this. I hate it when it is freezing out 🌡️?

If anyone wants to maintain the rather harsh requirements for staying level 2 or TRS then they should be willing to make Fiverr their top priority which is something most people just can’t do.

Maybe I should be content to stay a level 1? :thinking:

Wow…

I’ve got a sinus infection

I use Ayre salt water sinus rinse which helps to dry it up. For the first time ever my sinuses are bothering me. I think mine is an allergy. I hope you get well soon.

I have come to the conclusion that working to reach top rated seller isn’t very important. It might be good to have on your profile but that it doesn’t have greater benefits being top rated seller. So I don’t think you should make it a huge deal. Just work to have good relationship so they will keep coming back.

I’m a workaholic

I drink two glasses of water before going to bed so that I can wake up after a few hours to use going to the loo as a reminder to check my Fiverr messages.

SSJ, this is true dedication. It’s also a great excuse (for me, not for you) to drink as much of anything as I want before bed, because it makes me a professional. Thank you!

Jokes aside, I wish you the best of luck! If you don’t make it for some reason though, don’t give up! I noticed there were several people who had the stats in January and February, but they didn’t get promoted until February. Maybe Fiverr doesn’t get around to reviewing each one fast enough. They might have a queue of qualified people that they look at directly as they move along the list, so if you keep your status up, you’re chances might go up. 🙂

SSJ, this is true dedication. It’s also a great excuse (for me, not for you) to drink as much of anything as I want before bed, because it makes me a professional. Thank you!

Jokes aside, I wish you the best of luck! If you don’t make it for some reason though, don’t give up! I noticed there were several people who had the stats in January and February, but they didn’t get promoted until February. Maybe Fiverr doesn’t get around to reviewing each one fast enough. They might have a queue of qualified people that they look at directly as they move along the list, so if you keep your status up, you’re chances might go up. 🙂

Yeah me too. The constant monthly struggle is way too bad for my health. If I don’t make it I’ll probably stop caring about it and maybe try for it after a couple of months.

Archived