I am NEW here hello to all

zunairanskhan

How is the number of days until someone else earned their first order going to help YOU become a better seller? Every seller earns their first order at on a different schedule. For some people it takes a few days. For others a few weeks. And still others have had to wait a month or more until they started seeing any profit.

There is no one experience that guarantees you any orders, at any time. Don’t worry about when someone else received their first order, work on how YOU can earn yours.

How is the number of days until someone else earned their first order going to help YOU become a better seller? Every seller earns their first order at on a different schedule. For some people it takes a few days. For others a few weeks. And still others have had to wait a month or more until they started seeing any profit.

There is no one experience that guarantees you any orders, at any time. Don’t worry about when someone else received their first order, work on how YOU can earn yours.

your answer is very comprehensive and positive …thank “jonbass” for your comment. but their may be any method by which first order come faslty. is it any method u know??? kindly share with me…

your answer is very comprehensive and positive …thank “jonbass” for your comment. but their may be any method by which first order come faslty. is it any method u know??? kindly share with me…

but their may be any method by which first order come faslty. is it any method u know??? kindly share with me…

There are no shortcuts to “get order fastly”. There are no ways to speedy success.

If you want to be successful, there are two things you need… determination, and patience.

If you fail to have both of these together… you’ll fail as a freelancer.

but their may be any method by which first order come faslty

Being good at what you offer is one method. If you offer error-free data entry, but your profile description and forum posts are full of errors, it doesn’t look like you’re good at it.

Not offering forbidden services is another method. You state on your profile page: “Article Writer, MS office expert, and Thesis and dissertations writter”. It’s not allowed to do anyone’s homework, school assignments, dissertations, and so on. Also, a writer who makes so many mistakes is unlikely to get work fast.

but their may be any method by which first order come faslty. is it any method u know??? kindly share with me…

There are no shortcuts to “get order fastly”. There are no ways to speedy success.

If you want to be successful, there are two things you need… determination, and patience.

Are you sure? There’s gotta be a quicker way! :thinking: Especially for the anxious peeps.

Are you sure? There’s gotta be a quicker way! :thinking: Especially for the anxious peeps.

Hmm. Let’s see… :thinking:

Oh, I’ve got an idea! If someone wants immediate success, then they need to travel into the future, to a point when they have already achieved that success, and… BOOM! Success without any work. 😉

Of course, temporal mechanics would also come into play here…

If you travel into the future in order to bypass having to experience any work, and just enjoy the success in the future, you also completely fail in the future, because your present self would have disappeared from the present – and arrived in the future – thereby meaning that your future self did not exist over time to do any work to become successful.

Aw, shucks. I guess there really aren’t any ways to cheat one’s way into success. I guess sellers really DO have to do the work, over time, in order to be successful. 😉

Hmm. Let’s see… :thinking:

Oh, I’ve got an idea! If someone wants immediate success, then they need to travel into the future, to a point when they have already achieved that success, and… BOOM! Success without any work. 😉

Of course, temporal mechanics would also come into play here…

If you travel into the future in order to bypass having to experience any work, and just enjoy the success in the future, you also completely fail in the future, because your present self would have disappeared from the present – and arrived in the future – thereby meaning that your future self did not exist over time to do any work to become successful.

Aw, shucks. I guess there really aren’t any ways to cheat one’s way into success. I guess sellers really DO have to do the work, over time, in order to be successful. 😉

Hey! I’m willing to take the voyage in style.

Travel Seeker

LOL the Delorean or Virgin Galactic. 😛

back-to-the-future-delorean.jpg.a5dc9ea5e11f27c87f802d5f5f5061ac.jpg

Hey! I’m willing to take the voyage in style.

Travel Seeker

LOL the Delorean or Virgin Galactic. 😛

back-to-the-future-delorean

Delorean. Always the Delorean. 😉

but their may be any method by which first order come faslty

Being good at what you offer is one method. If you offer error-free data entry, but your profile description and forum posts are full of errors, it doesn’t look like you’re good at it.

Not offering forbidden services is another method. You state on your profile page: “Article Writer, MS office expert, and Thesis and dissertations writter”. It’s not allowed to do anyone’s homework, school assignments, dissertations, and so on. Also, a writer who makes so many mistakes is unlikely to get work fast.

After reading your comment, I realize my mistakes and issues regarding my profile and description I am very thankful for your kind affection. I will receive all of thesis problems. Give me any suggestion.

Yeah its true Hard working and commitment is a key to success.

After reading your comment, I realize my mistakes and issues regarding my profile and description I am very thankful for your kind affection. I will receive all of thesis problems. Give me any suggestion.

Give me any suggestion.

Remove the mention of thesis and dissertation from your profile.

Proofread your descriptions.

Archived