Buyer said me where are you live!

pentoolsuser

It can be for several reasons:

• some buyers don’t look at your profile’s country flag (I’ve had a lot of people ask me where I was from; I told them my country is listed on my profile, and they said they didn’t know about it as they were new to Fiverr)

• some buyers see “Unknown” country on a profile (a bug), but this is not your case since the country is listed on your profile

• other buyers send Mass Messages to everyone with the same text

• or, like @misscrystal said, some sellers might have another country listed on their profiles instead of their actual country (due to relocation, VPN use, etc.)

So, yeah, I bet in your case the buyer didn’t look at your profile or didn’t know that the country is listed on the profile page, and they simply asked you instead (or it was a Mass Message sent to many people) 🙂

• Like 4

I have to say that is used as an insult in some parts of the US but I don’t know if he meant it that way.

I have to say that is used as an insult in some parts of the US but I don’t know if he meant it that way.

What is used as an insult? 😬

• Like 1

I did have several buyers who concern about seller’s location.
Typically they prefer sellers who have the same time zone to make sure the talk goes smoothly and continuously. Most of the time, the buyers have tight deadlines so they need quick communication.
In some cases, buyers prefer the seller to live in the same location to ensure there are no language barriers.
Anyway, you should ask your buyer about his reason.

• Like 1

He said me just only DO YOU LIVE NJ…!!! but why?? i know this fiverr altime show my country but buyer why asked me where are you live??..

He said me just only DO YOU LIVE NJ…!!! but why?? i know this fiverr altime show my country but buyer why asked me where are you live??..

Sounds like a Situation OP. Maybe he is hooked on this show. 😂

🔻

An MTV thang

jersey-shore-cast.thumb.jpg.1037f89daa487720e44e8c50c5170b00.jpg
  • Like 2

It’s sort of a northeastern US joke for some people. It’s a comment on some of the cultural things.

😃

I wonder why some of these male users… Come on Fiverr of all places to find a girlfriend. Besides, their pickup lines are :cheese: or something. I just ignore them don’t have time for nonsense!

LOLz good observation. 😃

I wonder why some of these male users… Come on Fiverr of all places to find a girlfriend. Besides, their pickup lines are :cheese: or something. I just ignore them don’t have time for nonsense!

I wonder why some of these male users… Come on Fiverr of all places to find a girlfriend.

Maybe they’ve exhausted every other possible place to “pick up” new girlfriends. 😛

• Like 3

I wonder why some of these male users… Come on Fiverr of all places to find a girlfriend.

Maybe they’ve exhausted every other possible place to “pick up” new girlfriends. 😛

But Jon… The internet is a big place and now you have the apps stuff nowadays.

Fiverr shouldn’t be on the dating list. 😄

• Like 1

Oh, I agree. “Freelance Love” seems like something better found on the other freelance sites. Fiverr is the place for serious freelancers who love their work more than digital dates. 😜

• Like 3

Dating or “dating”? If it’s the latter, Fiverr is cheaper than specialized sites.

• Like 3

Dating or “dating”? If it’s the latter, Fiverr is cheaper than specialized sites.

Fiverr is cheaper than specialized sites.

And if they are regular clients we can’t get away from them. So it’s perfect for them. :roll_eyes:

• Like 3