Help! no order since 3 months help me out

ojophilips

We cannot tell you why YOU don’t have any orders. That’s just not something we have the ability to assess. Your orders are your responsibility. Only you can manage your gigs in such a way that they will be worthy of customers.

I will ask you this, though…

What are you doing to market and promote your gigs? Are you actively reaching out to the target customers who need your services?

Marketing your services is an excellent way to earn sales.

We cannot tell you why YOU don’t have any orders. That’s just not something we have the ability to assess. Your orders are your responsibility. Only you can manage your gigs in such a way that they will be worthy of customers.

I will ask you this, though…

What are you doing to market and promote your gigs? Are you actively reaching out to the target customers who need your services?

Marketing your services is an excellent way to earn sales.

thank you jon, where do i promote my gigs?

i don’t have any customer yet on fiverr. anyone can be my customer

anyone can be my customer

You’re going to have to be a lot more specific than that. Businesses target their services to people who need certain services. Who do you think needs your services? Once you figure this out, then you’ll need to do some research to figure out where those people who need your services are located. And then, once you know this, you will know where you need to market and promote your services.

I hate to say this, but it’s true: You’re NOT going to be successful if you choose to sit around and hope “anyone” will randomly buy your services. “Anyone” is not your target market.

anyone can be my customer

You’re going to have to be a lot more specific than that. Businesses target their services to people who need certain services. Who do you think needs your services? Once you figure this out, then you’ll need to do some research to figure out where those people who need your services are located. And then, once you know this, you will know where you need to market and promote your services.

I hate to say this, but it’s true: You’re NOT going to be successful if you choose to sit around and hope “anyone” will randomly buy your services. “Anyone” is not your target market.

oh great! thank you sir

Archived